Lavish quality

post the times u should have died in the 10-1.

You were the one who said "only kills matter"

Nobody wants this. People want them max kills like the deaths gunit committed today?

BTW @Suor can proove i demolished u in the 10-1 so show the times u should have died :) 

Edited by GORILLAS
1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

STOP CALLING people shit while u die to them on a daily base

Never died to you on a daily basis (not base) you stupid fucking foreign fuck shut your fucking mouth everyone else has established that lavish are not only better than you but more relevant than you. PLEASE STOP with this random ego you have obtained from gmaul kills (which now its nerfed i dont see you killing anyone) fucking downie foreigner. 

1 hour ago, GlVENCHYGIRl said:

Just shut up stop crying

Crying? Are you ok fam ur team have planked for max like 5 times in the last two days

1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

Why s ur skype name ahmad :joy::joy::joy:

You don't have my skype js coz that's not my skype. Obvious you have been trying so hard to get my skype asking around coz ur obsessed with me, and been given a fake one weirdo

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Never died to you on a daily basis (not base) you stupid fucking foreign fuck shut your fucking mouth everyone else has established that lavish are not only better than you but more relevant than you. PLEASE STOP with this random ego you have obtained from gmaul kills (which now its nerfed i dont see you killing anyone) fucking downie foreigner. 

U got a 4ner parents.pipe.down lol

21 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

I don't take sides tbh as i'm not in a clan but Gorillas is giving actual evidence but G-unit comes back with irrelevant comments like 'u got 4ner parent pipe down' lol  or 'pipe down Ahmed' like lool 

Have u seen my last 2 videos? These contain enough evidence