Hacking, I want a refund

Staked "Eric1337" I killed him in a duel, got the kill notification (THIS CAN BE CHECKED BY STAFF), but hit hitpoints boosted back to 100, and mine was left at 47 (what I had left after killing him)

I want a refund (my own 8k) plus his 8k that I won, but then the glitch boosted his hitpoints.

Pots/food was off, no eating animation, hp boosted to 100 instantly.

@Smackd @Gretar

This is all I've got, was not recording. I hope he can confirm this if he uses forums.

• Upvote 2
37 minutes ago, ban152 said:

u did mageboxing ? and u killed him with blood barrage, so his hp healed back to 100, after he fell down, and hits you back again, same thing happened to me some time ago, thats some kind of bug i guess tho.

Yh i was mage boxing

I want a refund tho + his 8k

1 hour ago, nick whimster said:

you sound poor ...8k....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL U MAKE A FUCKIN POST OVER 8K LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

IMMA GO HANG MYSELF SHITS 2 FUNNY

Stupid inbred it's 16k but whatever.

what if I was to bet x10 the amount? Still woulda made this thread you idiot it's a bug wym

It's a known issue already and as of yet that i am aware of people haven't been refunded, i recommend not mage boxing in the future until new client is out. I made Gretar aware of the bug, so IF he wants to give a refund it's entirely up to him. and even IF you did get one you'd get your own back, not his as well. 

3 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

It's a known issue already and as of yet that i am aware of people haven't been refunded, i recommend not mage boxing in the future until new client is out. I made Gretar aware of the bug, so IF he wants to give a refund it's entirely up to him. and even IF you did get one you'd get your own back, not his as well. 

I didn't know about this, haven't got refunded

Thanks anyway

9 hours ago, John said:

For starters, wrong section. Then we have lack of evidence 

I'm not that bothered over a refund anymore, I made back what I lost, but, still, this post notified Gretar (gave me rep) so I guess he knows the issue exists lol. thx