45 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

outlasting on roatpkz isn't something special lmfao.

Kinda embarassing u trying to ags gmaul on 115 hp and putting it in the video.

Why do you consider the aspect of him outlasting with anything to do with it being Roat Pkz, when that's the server he got called out on? 

The point is:

1) P O called him out.

2)They fought in matched gear.

3)P O took a brew advantage.

4)P O tabbed the majority of fights meaning he was getting out lasted.

5)This means P O must have taken more amount of damage per fight as he had a higher amount of potential hp restore in his inventory, which was getting used up quicker than Drawers' fewer amount of potential hp restore from food in his inventory (fewer brews).

6)Since we have come to the conclusion that Drawers was dealing a substantial amount more damage in matched gear consistently in the numerous examples shown (not just a 1 off and good rng), we can assume using the defensive/offensive bonus system on gear in runescape, and hybrid techniques, that Drawers was outplaying P O to optimisie this, to deal more damage.

7)Therefore we can conclude, Drawers outlasted, and therefore did more damage consistently, and therefore was outplaying P O, making him a better hybrid in this occasion and P O and egotistical retard for calling him out.

Edit: I only just saw in this quote that this meme commented on ags gmauling on high hp's 'embarrassing'. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Zeds
9 minutes ago, Zeds said:

Why do you consider the aspect of him outlasting with anything to do with it Roat Pkz? 

The point is:

1) P O called him out.

2)They fought in matched gear.

3)P O took a brew advantage.

4)P O tabbed the majority of fights meaning he was getting out lasted.

5)This means P O must have taken more amount of damage per fight as he had a higher amount of potential hp restore in his inventory, which was getting used up quicker than Drawers' fewer amount of potential hp restore from food in his inventory (fewer brews).

6)Since we have come to the conclusion that Drawers was dealing a substantial amount more damage in matched gear consistently in the numerous examples shown (not just a 1 off and good rng), we can assume using the defensive/offensive bonus system on gear in runescape, and hybrid techniques, that Drawers was outplaying P O to optimisie this, to deal more damage.

7)Therefore we can conclude, Drawers outlasted, and therefore did more damage consistently, and therefore was outplaying P O, making him a better hybrid in this occasion and P O and egotistical retard for calling him out.

Edit: I only just saw in this quote that this meme commented on ags gmauling on high hp's 'embarrassing'. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

didn't read l0l

already read too much this exam period

1 hour ago, P o said:

you've got it all wrong.

1) drawers was trying to bully people

2) po low key called him a retard

3) drawers called po out

4) po realises that no one gives a fuck about outlast so plays for the kill

5) drawers dies 3 times and should have died many many times.

6) therefore we conclude that drawers got slapped

zed hit the nail on the head rofl ur my fan u killed me in dharoks when i was suiciding matched gear u still lost with +3 brews snm ur trash u got outplayed