Sugg3st10n5

Adding some suggestions from my previous thread, didn't let me edit it though so I've made a new one

Tournaments: Enable Augury & Rigour for everybody, or disable them for those who have it. Get rid of tent/whip from pure tournaments and double karil's from hybrid 

EdgePvP: Disable overhead prayers there

Fix broken items (sent in an entire list already)

Add Amethyst arrows (http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Amethyst_arrow)

Ability to sell titles back for 70% of the price (like you can with pvp armour to the pvp shop, or vote items to the vote shop)

I still haven't seen Elder maul, Elder chaos robes etc, but I guess that's on its way?

Add drags to switches and get PROPER OSRS SWITCHES, adding a delay for BONUSES for Roat Pkz ones was NOT the solution

Gretar, have a name auction or just reset all in-active accounts because some people got sick names in the past and they NEVER log on their account

Wilderness skilling, like slayer maybe?

Bounty hunter

@Gretar You showed us infernal cave before we got the new client, can you please use it? I don't see why Infernal cape is in the vote shop. You can add other stuff to it (Elite void, or cosmetics)

Fully working Grand exchange

Buff dragon claws and put it in the shop for 5k

Change prices of master wand, mage's book, dark bow, fighter hat, fighter torso, fire cape, berserker ring (i), Bandos

Put remaining godswords in pkp shop

Lastly, this is just a thought, let me know what you think. I know there's a lot of people who prefer Pre-EoC over OSRS, so what if we got a mode that would sort of turn the server into Pre-Eoc? Like if you're on Pre-EoC mode you'll see the Toxic staff as a Staff of light, Occult as an Arcane stream necklace, x10 hits, and we already have Pre-EoC armour which we don't seem to get rid of :S 

DON'T QUOTE, TAKES UP ALOT OF SPACE

Edited by Floyd
  • Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Lastly, this is just a thought, let me know what you think. I know there's a lot of people who prefer Pre-EoC over OSRS, so what if we got a mode that would sort of turn the server into Pre-Eoc? Like if you're on Pre-EoC mode you'll see the Toxic staff as a Staff of light, Occult as an Arcane stream necklace, x10 hits, and we already have Pre-EoC armour which we don't seem to get rid of :S 

no point of this, if u like pre eoc go play a pre eoc. nty for GE. agree with others

@Gretar I'm not sure if this is possible but...

maybe you could look into adding a feature where you can use overheads for 15 seconds after a kill? (Edgepvp). This gives Bridders an opportunity to loot their shit without being ragged/tbed while low on supplies, without allowing people to realistically abuse overheads. This is coming from an outside perspective seeing that I usually Nh.

Thoughts? @Floyd @Smackd @JBLIND™ @SmokeyMontana @Why Gg @Craig @Terzey

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Tupac said:

maybe you could look into adding a feature where you can use overheads for 15 seconds after a kill? (Edgepvp). This gives Bridders an opportunity to loot their shit without being ragged/tbed while low on supplies, without allowing people to realistically abuse overheads. This is coming from an outside perspective seeing that I usually Nh.

Or everyone can stop being shit pussys and cater the game toward bitches 

10 minutes ago, Tupac said:

I wasn't even thinking about the loot, great suggestion. I was thinking more because of the shit hybrids like everyone you just tagged would rather get in zuriels and 28 brews than hybrid me :joy:

• Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Aids Homo 87 said:

erca u a bitch fam i'mma fuck you up this winter

erca this erca that i'll dig that nigga up and hit em again :skull:

Gave you my adress, I expect you and want you to come so I can live stream when I rob you for everything you've got and put you on a leash and show the hood my new pet