Random pleb ko'd

Matt

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

Good one lol you use to be my son back in the days don't act up now weirdo #knowyourplace #dumbinbred #youwhatm8? #sitonroatpkzallday #dickridingniggas #youirrelevant 

loool all I do is flame retards on roat explain how I dickride and tf u mean I was ur son Ive violated you since day 1 u pussy carry on avoiding me ing zzzzzz #whensomeonesbetterthanusousaytheyhavenolife #par

10 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

loool all I do is flame retards on roat explain how I dickride and tf u mean I was ur son Ive violated you since day 1 u pussy carry on avoiding me ing zzzzzz #whensomeonesbetterthanusousaytheyhavenolife #par

All u do is flame people cause your a clown lol I don't even play the game no more and you still comment on my topics and watch my videos nigga you a legit fan 😂😂 stop fooling yourself you never violated me once lmfao back then and still now you a nobody fam don't get it twisted couple years from now you gonna be more then just a vet on roats weird freak, hope the new players don't bully you too much in the future bud 

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

All u do is flame people cause your a clown lol I don't even play the game no more and you still comment on my topics and watch my videos nigga you a legit fan 😂😂 stop fooling yourself you never violated me once lmfao back then and still now you a nobody fam don't get it twisted couple years from now you gonna be more then just a vet on roats weird freak, hope the new players don't bully you too much in the future bud 

Lool i flame because it's jokes, I've legit not seen a single video you've made that I can remember, we both know who the best is so let's leave it at that

13 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lool i flame because it's jokes, I've legit not seen a single video you've made that I can remember, we both know who the best is so let's leave it at that

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop

Panic2hard ain't bout this, Matty 300 ain't bout that

My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them

He, he they say that nigga don't be putting in no work

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y'all niggas ain't know shit

All ya motherfuckers talk about

panic2hard ain't no hitta Matty 300 ain't this Panic2hard a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with that nigga

Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet

Shootin' at the police and shit

Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that

Them niggas savages out there

If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about panic2hard I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil' Reese and them

thats all I've had to say to you downie your dismissed. 

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop

Panic2hard ain't bout this, Matty 300 ain't bout that

My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them

He, he they say that nigga don't be putting in no work

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y'all niggas ain't know shit

All ya motherfuckers talk about

panic2hard ain't no hitta Matty 300 ain't this Panic2hard a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with that nigga

Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet

Shootin' at the police and shit

Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that

Them niggas savages out there

If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about panic2hard I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil' Reese and them

thats all I've had to say to you downie your dismissed. 

nigga just posted the cringiest shit and said I'm dismissed lmfao you've said enough urself. bye.