ROATPKZ

Gym Life

Hey everyone,

welcome to this topic, so basicly mike got demoted, there is 4 ss left, you guys might know who, but of the 4 ss 2 are inactive, many noobs or lemme say new players needs help and there is no Staff who helps them which is just shit, as again the Server Application should be open, and there should be a command called ::Staff, so people can check which staffs are online and not like waiting till a staff yells to know which one is online.

Best wishes,

KING GYM

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

How many fucking times do you need to spam the same bullshit, when the wilderness NPC's get rolled out shortly Gretar will look to update the staff team.

Talk on my bro like this again and I’ll duck u up, tell him to open up applications, he’s taking too long, do it fast 

8 minutes ago, giedriusman said:

u can press on players online and it will till how much staff member are on u dumb rat

but does the name shows up or does it stand, howmany staffs are online u dumb whore.

how does the new players know which staff is online, idiot cunt. 

5 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

How many fucking times do you need to spam the same bullshit, when the wilderness NPC's get rolled out shortly Gretar will look to update the staff team.

shut up tunnel rat, no1 asked ur conversation. GET OUTTA HERE

15 minutes ago, giedriusman said:

thats why there is "help" cc for nw players u dumb idiot spastic retarded from pakistan. new players knows how to play and get help better then u. go back to ur moms pussy u dumb retard. gtfo forums and never comeback with ur shit spam.

ur nan, that i fucked front of your eyes while you were tied up on a chair you son of a bitch, like when you create new account do you think it goes direct to help cc you fucking dumb spastic rat.

get the fuck out of my forums b4 i get you banned on it fucking rat.