A poem to Gym Life

Wind whistling,

Snow glistening,

We try not to,

But we're all listening 

We know you have issues irl or else you wouldn't be flaming this much, Gym life. 

We are all here for you. If you want someone to listen to your issues and be there for you, the whole roats community have your back❤️ #sayhisname #westandwithgymlife #hislifematters 

2 minutes ago, smoothie is back said:

Wind whistling,

Snow glistening,

We try not to,

But we're all listening 

We know you have issues irl or else you wouldn't be flaming this much, Gym life. 

We are all here for you. If you want someone to listen to your issues and be there for you, the whole roats community have your back❤️ #sayhisname #westandwithgymlife #hislifematters 

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l got me dead asf 

9 minutes ago, smoothie is back said:

the whole roats community have your back❤️ #sayhisname #westandwithgymlife #hislifematters 

Nigga idk what community you talking about but everyone flames the fuck out of him and treats him like a 12 year old retard from what I've seen 💀

2 hours ago, fred123 said:

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l got me dead asf 

Best poem writer smoothie hhhhhh

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Nigga idk what community you talking about but everyone flames the fuck out of him and treats him like a 12 year old retard from what I've seen 💀

HSUSUWJUSHSHSHSH just joking fam!!

1 hour ago, Gym Life said:

@smoothie is back i poem ur whole cancer family in a house, and i bomb ur cancer nan in her graveyard jew.

Atleast I have a family 

btw ur chance of getting ss is over cu

also stop begging me for itemss thx

1 minute ago, smoothie is back said:

Best poem writer smoothie hhhhhh

HSUSUWJUSHSHSHSH just joking fam!!

Atleast I have a family 

btw ur chance of getting ss is over cu

also stop begging me for itemss thx

send me next time a Screenshot of me beggin you fuck tard, and ive bombed ur family so no more family rat.

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, Killbob said:

Cringe

48 minutes ago, Killbob said:

Cringe

2-1

Just now, Gym Life said:

send me next time a Screenshot of me beggin you fuck tard, and ive bombed ur family so no more family rat.

You can't even speak english properly 

stop spending so much time in roat and start doing your english homework

autist

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Your grammar and the ability to structure simple sentences is adequate to that of a down syndrome child we a severe case of autism.  

that makes no sense

english isn't his first language, so it obviously wont be as good as a habitant from england or america.

next time if u try to diss gym life make some kind of sense pls

1 minute ago, pkmafia8 said:

that makes no sense

english isn't his first language, so it obviously wont be as good as a habitant from england or america.

leave man leave, i know 6 languages which he knows only 1.

says enuf brother let him.

2 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

that makes no sense

You're actually saying that what I said made no sense? Thought I didn't actually have an issue with you but maybe re-read what I actually said. Regardless of what language he speaks what I said is still valid. LMAOO

Just now, JBLIND said:

You're actually saying that what I said made no sense? Thought I didn't actually have an issue with you but maybe re-read what I actually said. Regardless of what language he speaks what I said is still valid. LMAOO

oke did someone asked ur conversation fucking rat.

are you working or are you just on roatpkz day long fucking tunnel rat.

get to work whore slave

2 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

that makes no sense

It actually does make sense

There are people that don't have english as first language who can speak english as good as habitants from England or America

• JBLIND locked this topic