Magic hits??

Just now, Matt said:

I didn't lmfao you just got worked so bad lmfao lucky I didn't bring a gmaul or I would of dropped you countless times like my nigga did @Obby Pls goof ball " omg ur rng is so dumb " first couple of fights made you log haha wasn't really rng you just doing 4 way's and cant compete even tho you use 4-5 brews while I use 2 :D Also ur timing is straight shit i just got on and I was trashing you, next time in-game just don't run ur mouth on weds if ur not gonna do it on ur other accs buddy ill leave you alone now pce 

1 im doing 5 ways you even said yea this game is broken now that you know its me youre typing lies because thats all you tbh go pk pvmers again thats where you belong you slow clueless roat pkz hybrid

Just now, Matt said:

Lmfao literally just trashed you why would I need to lie when you were scared to tell me who you were a couple of days ago and jblind wouldn’t expose 💀💀 you legit do 4 ways while I do 6-7 with 2 brews “slow clueless Roat pkz hybrid “ shut up acting like you started any where off roat pkz slow yet you almost just died 5 times to me in 7 minutes mfw you start beef and can’t finish it 

i literally 12-0ed you l0l0l00l0l0l

ps i didnt start of roat but you wouldnt know cuz you never touched something else

Edited by God Dildo
Just now, Matt said:

Doing 4 ways while I was doing 7? 💀💀 m8 you wanna count tabs? Count how many tabs you just had the 10 mins ago I literally almost killed you each fight clueless idiot it’s already 1-0 tho my nigga dropped you @Obby Pls

4 ways 4 ways 4 ways !!! all i hear doing 5 while i beat you everytime u step into edgepvp and you go bankstanding like i did with obby pls he got  desperate ags spec on tank while he was out and killed me why you bring him up everytime? ur sitting on his dick 24.7 not even lying

17 minutes ago, Drugs n geld said:

How can you blame someone for not speaking proper english ? 😂😂😂 not relevant

I do what I want 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

That all you have to say? 😂😂😂😂😂

Clearly you want to speak to me some more and waste my time, So go ahead I’ll read what you have to say for another ten minutes since you want my attention again.