Degrading system

Yeah, people won't use it un-skulled fighting rune basics to get kill-streaks. Now it will be used for risk fights or for the best possible defense whilst in deep wilderness pking where the advantage matters. 

We do not want everyone running around in the best possible gear for an unlimited amount of time, that is if they're not actually risking it. 

32 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Yeah, people won't use it un-skulled fighting rune basics to get kill-streaks. Now it will be used for risk fights or for the best possible defense whilst in deep wilderness pking where the advantage matters. 

We do not want everyone running around in the best possible gear for an unlimited amount of time, that is if they're not actually risking it. 

obv not coz u and a select few can afford 500 sets of it, so u dont have to worry about competition ex DEE

15 minutes ago, 3AT 99 ALL said:

personally I don't  understand why vestas is degrading  if it isn't  even dropped from rev. makes little to no fucking sense. if it is still obtained thru  packages. I mean you  literally must be  autistic to have made that  update. other then  that, rest of update is dope. so  fix up gretar

thats what i would of said

16 minutes ago, 3AT 99 ALL said:

personally I don't  understand why vestas is degrading  if it isn't  even dropped from rev. makes little to no fucking sense. if it is still obtained thru  packages. I mean you  literally must be  autistic to have made that  update. other then  that, rest of update is dope. so  fix up gretar

It’s not hard to understand why it degrades, if vesta doesn’t degrade it’ll make Statius uselsss + Vesta will be dropped by revenants in the future.

59 minutes ago, smoothie is back said:

This degrading system is so stupid

nobody will pk with vesta or statius anymore. It will just Sit in your bank and I don't think many people will buy those items anymore

change it back and add other items that revenants will drop instead of pvp items. Also make it harder to get drops 

This armor isn’t supposed to not degrade to begin with, that’s how it’s supposed to work and it’s so much better than bandos it’s retarded to have everyone in Statius/Vesta.