- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Online Thug

slayer gem unlimited teleports

whats'up??

It's 7 teleports per task its good!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Edited by Guest

7 Teleports is already to much it should be decreased so people would risk more when they are doing slayer, no point to have people tele out when they getting a slayer key and getting back.

The limit is good I think, it also makes it so you can't get a Slayer task at a nice spot and never finish the task, for example if u got a lava dragon task u could just tele ez to key events there and never finish the task.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Gretar said:

The limit is good I think, it also makes it so you can't get a Slayer task at a nice spot and never finish the task, for example if u got a lava dragon task u could just tele ez to key events there and never finish the task.

Idc 

3 hours ago, Gretar said:

Could make the gem Charge 5-10 universal teleport tabs for a slayer task teleport just like the seedpod seems they are only 5 pkp a universal tab and would mean 25-50 pkps per teleport for slayer task, This also might get more people pking rather then doing slayer 24/7.

10 minutes ago, Suckie said:

Could make the gem Charge 5-10 universal teleport tabs for a slayer task teleport just like the seedpod seems they are only 5 pkp a universal tab and would mean 25-50 pkps per teleport for slayer task, This also might get more people pking rather then doing slayer 24/7.

This sounds reasonable tbh

Most of the tasks are close to an obelisk teleport or command teleport, but I've got 99 slayer and never used up my gem tele's. And I did it when the first few weeks when all the spots were packed with other slayers and Pkers.

5 hours ago, Uncle murda my niggas gmg said:

Add it as a reward mayb

I like the suggestion, maybe you could upgrade the gem to like 12-15 teleports per slayer task. 

2 hours ago, Suckie said:

thats a bad idea

• Upvote 3