tradeable slayer points

16 hours ago, Bone Time said:

because 3k slayer points is way harder to get than 100k pkp (vig)

If points were tradable there would be more vigorras in the game which would further decrease the price of vigorra lol. Just grind a bit so you can purchase expensive slayer gears. If slayer points were tradable, most higher tiered slayer items would decrease in value due to more supply coming into the game. 

Although I think there should be more options in slayer store + item like craws bow should be buffed to be competitive with vig mace. 

4 hours ago, zite said:

If points were tradable there would be more vigorras in the game which would further decrease the price of vigorra lol. Just grind a bit so you can purchase expensive slayer gears. If slayer points were tradable, most higher tiered slayer items would decrease in value due to more supply coming into the game. 

Although I think there should be more options in slayer store + item like craws bow should be buffed to be competitive with vig mace. 

I actually disagree with you, If the points were tradable then merchants would be buying the most profitable item to buy with slayer points and instead of viggoras crashing or whatever it would stabilize prices a lot more.

This would prevent viggoras or craw's from rising a ridiclous amount or any other item bought with slayer points.

Either way I do not support this idea.

15 hours ago, Its Ted said:

I actually disagree with you, If the points were tradable then merchants would be buying the most profitable item to buy with slayer points and instead of viggoras crashing or whatever it would stabilize prices a lot more.

This would prevent viggoras or craw's from rising a ridiclous amount or any other item bought with slayer points.

Either way I do not support this idea.

The whole point of tradable slayer points is to be able to purchase the bigger tiered slayer point items. Most of the other items can be purchased by doing a few slayer tasks so this feature would only deflate the value of higher tiered items. 

3 hours ago, zite said:

The whole point of tradable slayer points is to be able to purchase the bigger tiered slayer point items. Most of the other items can be purchased by doing a few slayer tasks so this feature would only deflate the value of higher tiered items. 

Let me give you an example.

BHP is tradable,

You can buy ancestral with BHP [30K BHP Cost] Cheapest in tp: 90K PKP = 3 PKP per BHP

You can buy justiciar legs with BHP [10K BHP Cost] Cheapest in tp: 37K = 3.7 PKP per BHP

10k bhp is less than 30k yet you get more for your money with justiciar [assuming it sells]

Maybe stupid people might buy the bigger item with slayer points but most people would just sell the points and buy the item with PKP,  next  someone smart enough to calculate what's the best PKP per Point ratio would buy tradable points, figure out what he profits the most with and sell that item, therefore stabilizing prices a lot more by being able to just buy more of that item instantly.

If an item skyrocketted suddenly then you would buy points and buy that item, this would make all the other items more stable since less of the lower Point to PKP ratio items are not worth picking.

Make sense?

Edited by Its Ted
missed out a word, now it's clearer
  • 4 weeks later...