Positive Staff Feedback

Louis Vee

Seeing as how people only have negative feedback against staff and only for irrelevant personal issues between them, I thought it'd be a nice change of pace to give some positive feedback on a specific staff member who I believe exceeds at his job. That staff member is Zoradz. 

Ever since I started on Roatz Zoradz has always been active and more helpful than I could have ever expected. I really expected a shitty response, or no response at all, after my first time pming him in-game for help because of all the negativity towards this server's staff members. This server honestly has one of the most cancerous communities that I've ever seen, and he deals with it accordingly, as do the other staff members. That's beyond the point, though. The point is that Zoradz has been exceedingly helpful, and he responds to players promptly.

Let me give a couple of examples. 

1. Just the other day, I was being accused by a lvl 92 pker that I had glitched stats and let me know he was calling Zoradz over mid-fight to get me banned (The exchange of words was much more brutal, I'm putting it very lightly :)). I simply agreed, knowing that I was not in the wrong. Zoradz was there within seconds, I complied and typed ::levels, we all saw that it added up, and went on with our day. This was an excellent display of his timeliness and will to resolve the server's issues.

2. About a month ago I went on a 50+ killstreak in a very small amount of time in ::Varrock, and obviously that triggered a boosting\farming alert. After seeing "Zoradz has logged in" I saw him appear next to me in Edge, we exchanged a few words, and he let me know that certain players were concerned that I may be farming/boosting. Once again I complied, explained the situation, and we both left without receiving any aggravated threats, without exchanging any foul words, but most of all I left with a greater respect for a staff member that I saw can truly enforce rules that really make a difference in the way people enjoy the game.

----There are many more times where I've witnessed Zoradz helping players and enforcing rules, these 2 examples were just times that I experienced it first-hand----

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this and I hope it has changed your outlook on some of the Roatz staff.

Staff are bad most the time , i talk about myself , yoobs isnt honest at all with me , he muted my 2 accs for nno reason , hix excuse was (u cause issues by saying #meridian4divine) i dont know what issue hes talking about , secondly , i reported his friends he guessed rules to avoid dealing with them.

Even if you do ur best to be atleast a good person with them they will continue their shit by abusing powers ect and will never respect other players cus they look at ur color,language,religion ect.

Also zoradz did his job when he teled to u cus u had50ks and thats what hes ranks requests him to do , i dont have problem with zoradz lol.

• Upvote 1
Just now, king_aiden said:

Staff are bad most the time , i talk about myself , yoobs isnt honest at all with me , he muted my 2 accs for nno reason , hix excuse was (u cause issues by saying #meridian4divine) i dont know what issue hes talking about , secondly , i reported his friends he guessed rules to avoid dealing with them.

Even if you do ur best to be atleast a good person with them they will continue their shit by abusing powers ect and will never respect other players cus they look at ur color,language,religion ect.

Also zoradz did his job when he teled to u cus u had50ks and thats what hes ranks requests him to do , i dont have problem with zoradz lol.

I think you missed the point of my entire post. 

5 minutes ago, Louis Vee said:

I think you missed the point of my entire post. 

My reply was based on 

31 minutes ago, Louis Vee said:

I hope it has changed your outlook on some of the Roatz staff.

How i can change my outlook on SOME of rpkz staff since they treated me on the bad way lol

And i also said that zoradz is doing bug he suposed to do as a mod so no reason to thank him since he must do that lol. 

3 minutes ago, king_aiden said:

How i can change my outlook on SOME of rpkz staff since they treated me on the bad way lol

And i also said that zoradz is doing bug he suposed to do as a mod so no reason to thank him since he must do that lol. 

I see where you're coming from.

All I can say is you probably did something to deserve to be treated badly. I've seen your beefs with Yoobs, and yeah he flames, but it's back and forth flaming from both of you. You kinda had it coming. An admin on a server with such a shit community can only keep his cool for so long before having to stoop down to the players' level of maturity/immaturity.

That's just the way I see it.

3 minutes ago, Louis Vee said:

All I can say is you probably did something to deserve to be treated badly. I've seen your beefs with Yoobs, and yeah he flames, but it's back and forth flaming from both of you. You kinda had it coming. An admin on a server with such a shit community can only keep his cool for so long before having to stoop down to the players' level of maturity/immaturity.

Well i did nothing bad to him , he always starts his shit with me he flames me and my country and ofc i wont keep silent so i talk back without flaming.  Also downing a staff member at wildy doesnt mean to mute me , i made yoobs tele at wests and yelled "cu" after few minutes he teles to me and mutes.

Second , i atked him at varrock he said "thats why you get mute/ban" gretar can check logs tho.

I hope its clear now.

1 minute ago, king_aiden said:

Well i did nothing bad to him , he always starts his shit with me he flames me and my country and ofc i wont keep silent so i talk back without flaming.  Also downing a staff member at wildy doesnt mean to mute me , i made yoobs tele at wests and yelled "cu" after few minutes he teles to me and mutes.

Second , i atked him at varrock he said "thats why you get mute/ban" gretar can check logs tho.

I hope its clear now.

How can you actually type that with a straight face?

11 minutes ago, Louis Vee said:

Highly agree with what you say about Zoradz hes been an extremely good assist to the staff team.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, king_aiden said:

Isnt that what actually happened? ??

Not at all, you have been flaming and trying to cause beef for atleast 5 months now maybe even longer. I turn around and do something and you are first to call abuse. You say im taking the piss out of your country, your name is c y a and you are from palestine. How is calling you cya from palestine flaming? You are exactly the same as typical roat kids you can give out it and chat shit but the second someone does something back you are the first to cry.

Just now, Yoobs said:

Not at all, you have been flaming and trying to cause beef for atleast 5 months now maybe even longer. I turn around and do something and you are first to call abuse. You say im taking the piss out of your country, your name is c y a and you are from palestine. How is calling you cya from palestine flaming? You are exactly the same as typical roat kids you can give out it and chat shit but the second someone does something back you are the first to cry.

You say i've  been flaming for atleast 5 months , give me pics of me flaming you , u can check logs , inb4 ju say u flamed in pm and theres no pm logs as usual.

(C y a fro  palestine) i dont give a fuck about that tbh.

I just make u man when i make u tele or when i say meridian4divine.

Check vid under  my sig , show me when i flamed u pls.

Just now, king_aiden said:

You say i've  been flaming for atleast 5 months , give me pics of me flaming you , u can check logs , inb4 ju say u flamed in pm and theres no pm logs as usual.

(C y a fro  palestine) i dont give a fuck about that tbh.

I just make u man when i make u tele or when i say meridian4divine.

Check vid under  my sig , show me when i flamed u pls.

No-one believes a word you say, its not hard to find flaming in the logs from you or even on the forums. I dont care if you say meridian4divine, its not even true. You type like an arabic retard 24/7 and act like you are something you are not. You try and rag me in brid all the time and cause shit, yet you have the nerve to say im the one who causes the issues. Ill tell you the same thing i told Gretar if you dont fix up im going to make sure you cannot access this community anymore.

46 minutes ago, king_aiden said:

ur problem is u talk 2 much shit and cause trouble even more

but yh the staff team is fine atm i monitor their behaviour and how they deal with reports, appeals well good job guys

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

No-one believes a word you say, its not hard to find flaming in the logs from you or even on the forums. I dont care if you say meridian4divine, its not even true. You type like an arabic retard 24/7 and act like you are something you are not. You try and rag me in brid all the time and cause shit, yet you have the nerve to say im the one who causes the issues. Ill tell you the same thing i told Gretar if you dont fix up im going to make sure you cannot access this community anymore.

If its not hard show me proofs lolol , theres a vid of u muting me for saying meridian4divine and u can watch it , how i rag u if u atk me? Nice logic , yes u causing the problems al the time by pming me after i tele like slammed cu 1-0 , u wanna me to fix up? Fix urself first and ill be nice 2 u .

(Cannot access this community anymore) i wish if there was a section to report a staff member

4 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

ur problem is u talk 2 much shit and cause trouble even more

but yh the staff team is fine atm i monitor their behaviour and how they deal with reports, appeals well good job guys

Stop trying tp get ss 

10 minutes ago, king_aiden said:

If its not hard show me proofs lolol , theres a vid of u muting me for saying meridian4divine and u can watch it , how i rag u if u atk me? Nice logic , yes u causing the problems al the time by pming me after i tele like slammed cu 1-0 , u wanna me to fix up? Fix urself first and ill be nice 2 u .

(Cannot access this community anymore) i wish if there was a section to report a staff member

Stop trying tp get ss 

Everyone just knows you as a shit talking retard, whos caused beef with someone who will easily slap him about. Back off, you got your last warning slave.