Protecting item prayer

onepunch

Hey everyone this is something that has happen to me 2 times since i have been playing roatpk . I think there is a glitch or bug happening to the protect item prayer because i go out pking full gear with one item thats from the pk store so that i can use the protect item prayer since i usually skull. First it happen to my DFS but i wasnt that concern since i had 2 but then about 30 mins ago it happen to my dragon claws. So here i am with this post hoping i can recieve some answers to why this is happening.. i dont want to play this if this will continue to happen especially items that are baught with real money. thanks 

I didnt get smited i had plenty of prayer left and my retribution activated.  Ive checked before venturing out of the wilderness that my d claws were protected even with a skull i made sure that they were protected.

going off topic but why is that the items in pkstore dont drop? i even went back online to go ask the guy that killed me if he got my d claws and he said they didnt drop? im soo confused

Edited by onepunch
  • Yoobs locked this topic