3rd Age - Vote Shop

I think that all 3rd age Armor's should be in some way a "rare" item, but I think they should be obtained by using your vote points.

At this moment the vote shop consists of very little variation, and should be changed to give the people a bigger reason to vote.

So I think adding all three 3rd Age sets to the vote shop would make Roat's vote count higher and bring more people into the game.

On a side note, I also think you should be able to buy and sell vote tickets.

Anyone Agree/Disagree?

Edited by Smackd
1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

i agree 3rd age and other clue scroll items shud be in vote shop cos they are jus cosmetics

tent and occult never really belonged in the vote shop cos those are pkp items

i dont think ther shud be vote tickets we dont need another type of currency on roatz

In terms of getting the server more votes, I think tickets are a good idea.

hmm its not a bad suggestion we definetly need more voting items but i don't think 3rd age would do the trick since they have been spawnable since the beggining and alot of peoplee got used to having tons of 3rd age so i don't think somoene would be likely to buy it for vote points but i agree the vote store needs some updates ^_^

or it would have to be like 3rd age longsword and cloak or maybe 3rd age druidic that would be nice but not the sets we already have ingame tho 

Edited by rawrdatank
1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

I agree with voting tickets and were going to redesign the voting shop soon and add some more stuff hopefully. Idk about 3rd age though..

I think it'll be a good idea, I mean in almost every RSPS-OSRS-RS3, third age is you know the expensive cosmetic gear. Should be the same here imo

5 hours ago, rawrdatank said:

hmm its not a bad suggestion we definetly need more voting items but i don't think 3rd age would do the trick since they have been spawnable since the beggining and alot of peoplee got used to having tons of 3rd age so i don't think somoene would be likely to buy it for vote points but i agree the vote store needs some updates ^_^

or it would have to be like 3rd age longsword and cloak or maybe 3rd age druidic that would be nice but not the sets we already have ingame tho 

To be 100% honest, when AGS was free I didn't care for it, but when it became worth something it just looks a lot better in my inventory or something L0L

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

To be 100% honest, when AGS was free I didn't care for it, but when it became worth something it just looks a lot better in my inventory or something L0L

yeeh well thats true i guess but i mean if we would make 3rd age a vote shop item and every 3rd age set has like 4-5 peices vote shop would just instantly be filled with nothing but 3rd age unless they would make a 2nd vote shop i don't see the point in it but i do know what ur saying yeh -_-

Just now, rawrdatank said:

yeeh well thats true i guess but i mean if we would make 3rd age a vote shop item and every 3rd age set has like 4-5 peices vote shop would just instantly be filled with nothing but 3rd age unless they would make a 2nd vote shop i don't see the point in it but i do know what ur saying yeh -_-

I think they should remove the tent and occult, as they are pk items.

Add Rainbow Phat from OSRS, new 3a Weapons and Armors.