PVM buff

I think pvming is highly underrated on this server. I would suggest increasing the amount of available monsters/ bosses available to players. This will not only add diversity to the server, but allow players who do not pay to play, to earn more pk tickets. I played a server awhile back, and many high level custom monsters dropped the server currency as a reward. From an administrative standpoint, this will draw more players to join roatpkz.

-Dasani

the whole reason there isn't alot of pvm in the server is because this is still an actual pking server and the point of the server is to actually make the currency through pking however there are still a few ways people can get it through pvming for example the chaos elemental, roatz champ, donor monsters ( donor only ) i am pretty sure more pvm related features will be added in the future but the main goal is to still keep this a pking server and to keep the pking community alive just wait for future updates they are probably working on right now ^_^

i dont like this custom donator zone because the npcs are too easy and in a safezone, the only monsters we shud hav are bosses that are only in multi wildy

we can add kalphite queen, kbd, corp beast or even godwars bosses and put em in different wildy spots above lvl 30

Edited by Ahmash
41 minutes ago, mihuuuu said:

I support your idea man, the wildy is pretty dull right now and the only ones youll find outside of edge or ::brid are the few donors in full donator gear, which is bad for the server. Also, the drops from roatz champ and chaos eles are shit tbh, you never get anything

it drops divine.. how in the hell is that shit lmao. I can agree with Roat Champ, but it's shit there bc it just drops the same stuff as the donator monsters do when it's harder to kill than the donator monsters. If the drops could be modified, maybe a little more action would be seen there.

I like the idea of more monsters tho, support dat.

I think they are in the process of adding more bosses just gotta wait and see, the donator island bosses should be made so they can actually kill you if you afk too much like randomly hit quite high at times to make sure people don't just multi log and afk them because it's too easy

Edited by Xbrzh
3 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

I think they are in the process of adding more bosses just gotta wait and see, the donator island bosses should be made so they can actually kill you if you afk too much like randomly hit quite high at times to make sure people don't just multi log and afk them because it's too easy

all of the monsters used to hit through prayer 9 out of 10 times. idk when they got nerfed.