Staff Feedback - October 2023

VALENCE

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.1231f17688f1a45442c5fd8e5e692d08.png  Owner
Gretar - Playtime: NaN

image.png Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 39 Hours (+112 AFK)

image.png Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 28 Hours (+51 Hours AFK)
Valence - Playtime: 8 Hours (+ 102 Hours AFK)

image.png Community Manager(s)
Smoothie - Playtime: 103 Hours (+174 Hours AFK)

image.png Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 63 Hours (+51 Hours AFK)

No Name Set - Playtime: 129 Hours (+111 Hours AFK)
Ex0tic - Playtime: 72 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)

image.png  Moderator(s)
Fun Time - Playtime: 15 Hours (+27 Hours AFK)
Sinister - Playtime: 28 Hours (+106 Hours AFK)

image.png Senior Support(s)
 Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 59 Hours (+22 Hours AFK)
 Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 51 Hours (+4 Hours AFK)
 Jay - Playtime: 157 Hours (+131 Hours AFK)

image.png Server Support(s)
Missslayer - Playtime: 1 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 43 Hours (+189 Hours AFK)
Real Dozard - Playtime: 153 Hours (+49 Hours AFK)
L - Playtime: 111 Hours (+618 Hours AFK)
DM Dicing - Playtime: 140 Hours (+21 Hours AFK)
Craig - Playtime: 112 Hours (+106 Hours AFK)
__
Demotions
image.png Lariato has been demoted to Regular Player due to inactivity.
image.png  Zuk Mej has been demoted to Regular Player.
We wish them the best of luck!
__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 8
  • VALENCE locked this topic
  • VALENCE unlocked and unlocked this topic

Owner
@Gretar- Playtime: NaN-  This month, we've received a slew of fantastic updates all at once, providing us with ample time to focus on various tasks and enhancing the overall enjoyment of the game. I I recognize and value your commitment to making the community's needs a primary focus. Thank you!

Senior Admin(s)
@Smackd - Playtime: 39 Hours (+112 AFK) Smackd consistently lends a hand and attentively listens to the community's input, assisting with both wellness and well perks/help cc perks. Thank you for your efforts, and I'm sure you contribute significantly behind the scenes!

Administrator(s)
@Khalil- Playtime: 28 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) You actively interact with players on the public chat channel, and I'm confident your behind-the-scenes work is commendable as well.
@VALENCE - Playtime: 8 Hours (+ 102 Hours AFK) !I'm certain you contribute significantly behind the scenes; thank you! Your helpful and interactive presence within the community is greatly appreciated, and we're thankful for everything you do for us!  

Community Manager(s)
@Smoothie - Playtime: 103 Hours (+174 Hours AFK) Your incredible contributions to the community are truly outstanding, and I offer my heartfelt congratulations on your thoroughly deserved promotion. I've also noticed your active assistance within the help CC, which is greatly appreciated.
 Senior Moderator(s)
@Fruitiest - Playtime: 63 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) As a senior moderator, your exceptional level of assistance goes the extra mile, and it's evident as you actively aid in the help CC. Your amazing commitment and diligence do not go unnoticed.

!@no name set- Playtime: 129 Hours (+111 Hours AFK) Your commitment and hard work this month have been outstanding, and I applaud your dedication! Your helpfulness is also highly valued.

@Ex0tic - Playtime: 72 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)
Your level of activity this month is truly commendable, and it's reassuring to see you maintaining that consistency. Keep up the excellent work, as your numbers are always reliable!
  Moderator(s)
@Fun Time - Playtime: 15 Hours (+27 Hours AFK) Even with 15 hours, I firmly believe that you make significant contributions to the community. During the hours you're online, you assist players, organize events, and much more, all while maintaining a friendly demeanor. You do and have done a lot for Roatpkz. I will always vouch for you!
@Sinister - Playtime: 28 Hours (+106 Hours AFK)  Your constant assistance extends beyond the in-game realm, like Discord. Keep up the great work! Your in-depth knowledge of the game is evident, and I've never witnessed you fail to provide a comprehensive answer to any question.
  Senior Support(s)
 @Necrofear pb - Playtime: 59 Hours (+22 Hours AFK) You're a valuable source of help when you're online and players need assistance. Please continue to maintain this helpful presence!
 @Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 51 Hours (+4 Hours AFK) Your friendly and helpful demeanor is evident, both within and outside the game, as you are consistently available on Discord to assist. Your dedication and hard work do not go unnoticed, and you are also a significant support to our Latino players!
 @Jay- Playtime: 157 Hours (+131 Hours AFK) You've been extremely supportive and incredibly active, having logged the highest number of hours among all staff members this month, and I believe that's a noteworthy achievement on its own. Your in-depth game knowledge and professionalism are truly commendable. I would be delighted to see you receive a promotion!         
Misslayer - Playtime: 1 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) While I may not be fully aware of your current activity status, I do know that you provide valuable assistance, especially to our Latino players. I hope to see you return more frequently!
@Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 43 Hours (+189 Hours AFK) I have seen you actively assisting players and participating in hosting events for players, keep up the amazing work!
@Dozard - Playtime: 153 Hours (+49 Hours AFK) You're exceptionally engaged and valuable, and your dedicated efforts are truly appreciated. Keep up the excellent work! With over 150 hours this month your hard work won't go overlooked.
L  - Playtime: 111 Hours (+618 Hours AFK) You're highly active and maintain an interactive presence within the community. Continue with your great work!

@dm dicing Playtime: 140 Hours (+21 Hours AFK) Your level of activity and assistance is impressive; please continue your excellent efforts! I appreciate the time and dedication you're investing.
@Craig- Playtime: 112 Hours (+106 Hours AFK)
Your hours of dedication are remarkable, and your assistance is exceptionally valuable! I want to express my gratitude for the help you've provided personally. Your engagement, vast experience in various aspects of the game, and your kindness in helping fellow players are all truly noteworthy.

@lariato has been demoted to Regular Player due to inactivity. 
Thank you for the time you put in and goodluck with your future endeavors!!
  @zuk mej has been demoted to Regular Player.
We wish them the best of luck! 
Thank you for the time you put in and goodluck with your future endeavors!!

Edited by Alberto49259
  • Upvote 5

Owner
Gretar - Playtime: NaN - 

Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 39 Hours (+112 AFK) - pls keep bullying ppl xoxo, always having great interactions with the community

Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 28 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) - Miss you, pls log in more and sort out rg before i do
Valence - Playtime: 8 Hours (+ 102 Hours AFK) - Miss you, pls log in more

Community Manager(s)
Smoothie - Playtime: 103 Hours (+174 Hours AFK) - Amazing for the community, the perfect role for this noob

Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 63 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) - It's fruitiest, what more can i say, always a legend no bap, admin loc?

No Name Set - Playtime: 129 Hours (+111 Hours AFK) - give this man admin already
Ex0tic - Playtime: 72 Hours (+38 Hours AFK) - GOAT. can never go wrong with asking help from this man

Moderator(s)
Fun Time - Playtime: 15 Hours (+27 Hours AFK) - Miss you sunshine, i wanna see you more
Sinister - Playtime: 28 Hours (+106 Hours AFK) - pls make a roat pkz replica on unreal engine, cheers

Senior Support(s)
 Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 59 Hours (+22 Hours AFK) - WHERE IS THIS MANS MODERATOR, i will riot if this doesnt happen
 Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 51 Hours (+4 Hours AFK) - Amazing for the spanish community, this man deserves mod already, great help to them
 Jay - Playtime: 157 Hours (+131 Hours AFK) - active pretty much all the time, great for the team, vibes are elite 

Server Support(s)
Missslayer - Playtime: 1 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) - someone check up on her, smackd has defo done smth
Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 43 Hours (+189 Hours AFK) - enjoy your vacation sunshine xoxo roatz misses u
Real Dozard - Playtime: 153 Hours (+49 Hours AFK) location sss, bro cannot be hated by anyone, an amazing candidate for a promotion
L - Playtime: 111 Hours (+618 Hours AFK) - Never really encountered him myself, but the hours are looking decent, keep it up!
DM Dicing - Playtime: 140 Hours (+21 Hours AFK) - ima ban him from swab if he gets promoted, jk. a good ss overall, helps anyone in need.
Craig - Playtime: 112 Hours (+106 Hours AFK) - SSS LOCATION? bro is probs one of the best ss's imo, gives good help and ofc financially supports me

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Owner

Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 39 Hours (+112 AFK) : beast admint - only logs to bully people , love smackd

Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 28 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) : miss you habibi !!
Valence - Playtime: 8 Hours (+ 102 Hours AFK) :  miss you king !!

Community Manager(s)
Smoothie - Playtime: 103 Hours (+174 Hours AFK) : beast  community manager ever!!!!

Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 63 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) : king jarded 4 admin

No Name Set - Playtime: 129 Hours (+111 Hours AFK) : give this man admin!! hes beast
Ex0tic - Playtime: 72 Hours (+38 Hours AFK) : my bruddah exotic deserved admin rank!

Moderator(s)
Fun Time - Playtime: 15 Hours (+27 Hours AFK) Miss you cutie , i wanna see you!!
Sinister - Playtime: 28 Hours (+106 Hours AFK) : you gotta stop being toxic bro ,ty

Senior Support(s)
 Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 59 Hours (+22 Hours AFK) : idek about him , but hes chill
 Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 51 Hours (+4 Hours AFK) : always flames me for killing him
 Jay - Playtime: 157 Hours (+131 Hours AFK): da goat! active pretty much all the time 

Server Support(s)
Missslayer - Playtime: 1 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) : idek him
Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 43 Hours (+189 Hours AFK) : always loses my gp @gamble , love agswarrior
Real Dozard - Playtime: 153 Hours (+49 Hours AFK) : beast server support ! give him senior ss already!
L - Playtime: 111 Hours (+618 Hours AFK) : bullying damage 24/7
DM Dicing - Playtime: 140 Hours (+21 Hours AFK) : love my clanmate dm dicing!! pkar #1
Craig - Playtime: 112 Hours (+106 Hours AFK) :  bro is probs one of the best ss's  love bro craig

keep going lads.

Roatpkz! #1 pk server

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, closed said:

Owner

Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 39 Hours (+112 AFK) : beast admint - only logs to bully people , love smackd

Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 28 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) : miss you habibi !!
Valence - Playtime: 8 Hours (+ 102 Hours AFK) :  miss you king !!

Community Manager(s)
Smoothie - Playtime: 103 Hours (+174 Hours AFK) : beast  community manager ever!!!!

Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 63 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) : king jarded 4 admin

No Name Set - Playtime: 129 Hours (+111 Hours AFK) : give this man admin!! hes beast
Ex0tic - Playtime: 72 Hours (+38 Hours AFK) : my bruddah exotic deserved admin rank!

Moderator(s)
Fun Time - Playtime: 15 Hours (+27 Hours AFK) Miss you cutie , i wanna see you!!
Sinister - Playtime: 28 Hours (+106 Hours AFK) : you gotta stop being toxic bro ,ty

Senior Support(s)
 Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 59 Hours (+22 Hours AFK) : idek about him , but hes chill
 Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 51 Hours (+4 Hours AFK) : always flames me for killing him
 Jay - Playtime: 157 Hours (+131 Hours AFK): da goat! active pretty much all the time 

Server Support(s)
Missslayer - Playtime: 1 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) : idek him
Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 43 Hours (+189 Hours AFK) : always loses my gp @gamble , love agswarrior
Real Dozard - Playtime: 153 Hours (+49 Hours AFK) : beast server support ! give him senior ss already!
L - Playtime: 111 Hours (+618 Hours AFK) : bullying damage 24/7
DM Dicing - Playtime: 140 Hours (+21 Hours AFK) : love my clanmate dm dicing!! pkar #1
Craig - Playtime: 112 Hours (+106 Hours AFK) :  bro is probs one of the best ss's  love bro craig

keep going lads.

Roatpkz! #1 pk server

I only do it to annoy, I actually have a lot of fun fighting most of the time even though I'm not a very good pk 😂😂😂