some changes

since some items are going to be in the pkp shop
I have some suggestions:
- cooked karambawen is good for fast eating [not gunna talk much about it]
-fix the eating system [a lot of players are complaining about it]
-make other ways of getting pkp [since some useful items are willing to be in the shop and it will be rare to find someone who is selling for something else [not in pkp]  ]
-phoenix necklace [these are in the game but they have no use .. well make a use from it :P ]

1: they are thinking about either putting karambwans in the pk shop or replacing them with rocktails however this hasnt been confirmed

2: the eating system is fine i never get any delays or other issues while eating or brewin

3: there are alot of other ways of getting pkp just not directly but u can still do some pvmin like the roatz champ, donor zone monsters, or the chaos elemental you could either keep the items they drop or sell those to the pk shop or other players

4: they have also considered this if im not mistaking

good suggestions tho ^_^

1. Dark crabs and cooked karambwans should be added rather than Rocktails which should be added to the pkp shop.

2. I haven't seen any problem with the eating system.

3. Ways of getting pkp items by pking , bossing such as donator zone, chaos ele , Roatpkz champ and also staking at ::duel. The untradeables such as fire cape , torso etc.. can be sold to the pkp shop for pk points. 

4. I don't think it's a really important idea. There are many other important things that should be fixed.

Nice suggestions aswell!

2 hours ago, a pixel v1 said:

since some items are going to be in the pkp shop
I have some suggestions:
- cooked karambawen is good for fast eating [not gunna talk much about it]
-fix the eating system [a lot of players are complaining about it]
-make other ways of getting pkp [since some useful items are willing to be in the shop and it will be rare to find someone who is selling for something else [not in pkp]  ]
-phoenix necklace [these are in the game but they have no use .. well make a use from it :P ]

1) Will be added soon.
2) I dont see a lot of people complaining about the "eating system" be more specific.
3) Adding a new way soon.
4) It does have a use, it will restore 30% of your hp if it drops below 20%.

Just now, Yoobs said:

1) Will be added soon.
2) I dont see a lot of people complaining about the "eating system" be more specific.

sometimes when I brew I cant click the restore, idk if this is just me clicking it to fast or missclicking but it seems to happen quite a lot, also I sometimes eat before they've hit but it just doesn't...

43 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

sometimes when I brew I cant click the restore, idk if this is just me clicking it to fast or missclicking but it seems to happen quite a lot, also I sometimes eat before they've hit but it just doesn't...

^ I click rocktail but it no eat = me dead + some new kid thinkin he good.

r.i.p

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

ive never had a problem with eating or drinking ever try clicking it 2-3 times jus to make sure its registered

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

1) Will be added soon.

Sure.

You can Rocktail-brew, but however are not able to Brew-Rocktail.

When panic eating, this causes a massive dilemma for someone that accidentally clicked the Brew first, as they're now stuck and have only healed by 14hp, and are painfully waiting for the next eat time, whilst your opponent gets a free hit whilst you're incredibly low on hp.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Sure.

When panic eating, this causes a massive dilemma for someone that accidentally clicked the Brew first, as they're now stuck and have only healed by 14hp, and are painfully waiting for the next eat time, whilst your opponent gets a free hit whilst you're incredibly low on hp.

lol?

4 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Sure.

first of all u shud never panic always try stay calm

and even on rs u cant brew first it has to be food

1 minute ago, Ahmash said:

first of all u shud never panic always try stay calm

and even on rs u cant brew first it has to be food

True, but on OSRS you don't have delayed Phe necks, you have Karumbs and an effective defence bonus system.
+ Many players panic eat when they're low hp. I, myself, don't; but there are many players that do.