A much needed change to setting levels

Basically the issue with setting levels currently is the amount of low level defense pures running around with 40-50 hp just ragging low level pures who are legitimately trying to PK.

A fix for this is to make it so you can't set your HP level and instead calculate the total XP from current (str/att/def/range/mage) xp, so for example I'm 

Strength: 80 (1,986,068 xp)

Attack: 80 (1,986,068 xp)

Defence: 80 (1,986,068 xp)

Range: 80 (1,986,068 xp)

Mage: 80 (1,986,068 xp)

All together that's 9,930,340 xp so divide that by 3 and the return value is: 3,310,113.

And that's your HP level which would be 85.

It would be very easy to implement and it would improve the pking experience for the Pure Community.

Edited by Notepad
  • Upvote 1

Something as simple as this would do the job.. then you just need to divide the calculated total xp and add it to HP.

public long getTotalXp() {
		int[] skillIds = {0, 1, 2, 4, 6 };
		long totalxp = 0L;
		for(int i : skillIds) {
			totalxp += (double) c.playerXP[i];
			c.sendMessage(""+i+":"+totalxp+""); //debugging purposes
		}
		return totalxp;
	}

Edited by Notepad
3 hours ago, Notepad said:

Basically the issue with setting levels currently is the amount of low level defense pures running around with 40-50 hp just ragging low level pures who are legitimately trying to PK.

A fix for this is to make it so you can't set your HP level and instead calculate the total XP from current (str/att/def/range/mage) xp, so for example I'm 

Strength: 80 (1,986,068 xp)

Attack: 80 (1,986,068 xp)

Defence: 80 (1,986,068 xp)

Range: 80 (1,986,068 xp)

Mage: 80 (1,986,068 xp)

All together that's 9,930,340 xp so divide that by 3 and the return value is: 3,310,113.

And that's your HP level which would be 85.

It would be very easy to implement and it would improve the pking experience for the Pure Community.

Support, donate like $2k and ask gretar if you can do it yourself as that's the only way this will happen.

27 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Support, donate like $2k and ask gretar if you can do it yourself as that's the only way this will happen.

It's very easy I just supplied the code required to calculate it all he needs to do now is add the skillxp to HP. something along these lines.

addSkillXP(totalxp/3, 3);

Obviously I don't know how his setlevel methods work so he may need to make a couple of changes but it's still very easy about 5 minutes work.

Edited by Notepad
Just now, Notepad said:

It's very easy I just supplied the code required to calculate it all he needs to do now is add the skillxp to HP. something along these lines.

addSkillXP(totalxp/3, 3);

Obviously I don't know how his setlevel methods work so he may need to make a couple of changes but it's still very easy about 5 minutes work.

They are busy making new updates which will be held very soon , just take this as a look brother @Gretar

no support, i like making custom pures with low hp and i like to fight bandos guys at 1def cos they are only like 50hp so its easy kills

a better idea has already been suggested and will be added soon a 1def zone, once this is added there wont be many 1def pures in edge so the zekers and bandos pures can pk at a higher cb lvl

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

no support, i like making custom pures with low hp and i like to fight bandos guys at 1def cos they are only like 50hp so its easy kills

a better idea has already been suggested and will be added soon a 1def zone, once this is added there wont be many 1def pures in edge so the zekers and bandos pures can pk at a higher cb lvl

A one defense zone would quickly go unused and is a bad suggestion. (based on my opinion alone)

Edited by Notepad