What the fuck is this?

Dirty_Slut

I'm a pretty chilled out fucking guy. Honestly, I can take a lot of glitches, bugs and disconnections. But 5 today? Isn't my connection. I'm on other RSPS' and 07 and I'm running fine. I'm mid pure fight with some dude and as I'm fighting, my screen says "Loading - Please wait." So I wait several seconds and had no other choice than to X-log. Of course I knew when I loaded the client up I'd be fucking dead. Fucking sort it out.

And as this isn't punishable, fuck you. You've got an amazing player count, yet you can't stop the dc's and bugs? C'mon lads...

https://gyazo.com/b98bd60744c2683aa0e075c84e79cfcc

• 2 weeks later...

i know disconnections suck and its really annoying especially if it happens multiple times a day but this literally has nothing to do with bad staff or a bad owner almost every game in the world has disconnects for atleast a couple of days wether its just problems with the server itself or wether its people that are trying to ddos the server it isnt that easy to fix it and even it it would've been fixed its not a 100% sure it wont happen again in a couple of months people are always trying to get acces to stuff they arent supposed to know or have i mean cmon even jagex HQ itself has had tons of dc and ddos problems in the past and its still happening on rs07 from time to time