make scamming a bannable offence please @gretar

Basically got to the point where people just go round scamming for money now, and when I asked a server support person they said its not a rule, so make it one and make it so video evidence is needed otherwise no action will take place. like I have a clip of some1 clearly doing ags to bgs scam and I cant do anything to get them banned even though I have evidence. so @Gretar please make scamming a rule. support anyone?

p.s was told to talk to you gretar so yh.

also, if you say just be careful or something then that's stupid, some new people will always fall for scams and then they might quit roat so, why shouldn't someone be banned if they repeatedly attempt to scam, I know a few scammers who if the rule was put in place they would be banned 100%

if u accept to a trade or duel its not a scam, u hav to look at wat ur buying carefully

for example when xbox 360 first came out some guy bought 1 on ebay for £400 but he didnt read the tiny small print and it was actually just a picture of the xbox 360 that he bought, there was no scam cos the seller wrote it was a picture so that guy shud hav been more careful

7 minutes ago, hickory do said:

Basically got to the point where people just go round scamming for money now, and when I asked a server support person they said its not a rule, so make it one and make it so video evidence is needed otherwise no action will take place. like I have a clip of some1 clearly doing ags to bgs scam and I cant do anything to get them banned even though I have evidence. so @Gretar please make scamming a rule. support anyone?

p.s was told to talk to you gretar so yh.

also, if you say just be careful or something then that's stupid, some new people will always fall for scams and then they might quit roat so, why shouldn't someone be banned if they repeatedly attempt to scam, I know a few scammers who if the rule was put in place they would be banned 100%

Look at it like this: You ACCEPT that he does bgs vs ur ags or whatever the fuck you do.

CHECK SECOND SCREEN.

Also You could make the suggestion of not being able to put spawnables in duels/trades which would reduce the scams to 0. - this is way better.

Just now, Steve Jobs said:

Look at it like this: You ACCEPT that he does bgs vs ur ags or whatever the fuck you do.

CHECK SECOND SCREEN.

Also You could make the suggestion of not being able to put spawnables in duels/trades which would reduce the scams to 0. - this is way better.

I obviously see what u mean with first part but that's just not enough, no matter what some scams will go through especially new ppl to roat pkz, second part I agree kinda

4 minutes ago, she rags said:

bro ppl are so fkng retarded to get scammed or lured

ik man but it will happen, especially to ppl who are new and then they will quit roat n stuff

i also think people just have to be careful and just try to do some more research if u have questions about items or spawnables and they should just watch the duel/trade screen more carefully tbh 

the only 2 things that actually do need to happen are 

1 METH: there have been numerous reports ( including one of myself )  of people riskfighting their bank at ::meth and because the other player has a friend or an alt who did damage on him in a previous battle whenever they get a kill even if its at meth and skulled he will not get the loot and the scammer can just pick it back up with his account and repeat the process there needs to be something added to the portal or the danger zone  so whenever u actually enter ::Meth u would get like a total reset or whatever like in the duel arena and he would not be able to scam or even better make it so whenever someone enters the danger zone that they would get reset that moment because whenever u have to riskfight u'll have to gear up and get ready while entering the danger zone the same time as your opponent.

2 DUEL: i agree that spawnables shouldn't be able to put in the duelscreen in the first place this way no one pays their bank for an item wich they think is worth tons of shit when its actually free for everyone, they should add a pricechecker imo so that items would also finally have a steady price ofcourse when trading in duel the price that would be shown to eachother would be the street price not the pk shop price for example someone puts up claws it just says 800pkp not 1k this could help alot of players so they dont overpay on stuff thats basically much less then they think it is. i've been in  stakes myself and sometimes it had gotten to the point that i could have easily overpayed like 1m ( just an example ofcourse ) and i wouldn't even notice it not alot of ppl cba to calculate huge stakes right when they are about to start, and the final thing and this is just my own opinion the duel is still way too much PID based and not RNG based i know it doenst have alot to do with the actual hits but no one can disagree with me when i say that people who actually have PID are the winner of every stake 75% of the time this needs to be fixed.

so far this post 

^_^

Edited by rawrdatank