lol watch this

1 minute ago, Ahmash said:

lol gf but u did click it a bit late shud hav tabbed str8 after that dds spec but u let the whip swing

similar thing hapens to a guy i was fighting otherday i barraged him but he teled but i barraged him and he died at home

nah I knew I could've teled, chose to spam 'ok' instead haha I was mindblown cancer hits

4 hours ago, Game Support II said:

How can you call them cancer hits? DDS is capable to do that kind of damage, this is nothing new. 

Same goes for all you kids getting shocked by high AGS hits (even on tank) - Yeh that's what it was made for. Idiots everywhere 

46-40-36 adds ups to 122, 122 in 2 hits is not normal lmfao

stop crying you retard ur boring

You're mistaken I'm not crying... I'm laughing at your stupidity!

I believe it's referred to as "RNG", in which case yes it is normal. Tent CAN hit 46, DDS CAN hit 40-36, there is absolutely nothing unnatural about this scenario. You're posting this vid like it was a glitch or at least something spectacular. It's not. This happens all the time.

Where you a tad unlucky? I suppose so, but eventually you'll do the same to someone else, this game is a mixture of skill + luck, but that luck element plays a huge part and is completely beyond our control. If you haven't figured this out yet then you're playing the wrong game mate, and I don't mean Roat Pkz specifically, I mean RS/RSPS as a whole.

tl;dr.  DW it's just more boring garbage

• Upvote 2

Bandos is not much of a tank, really.

Plus, the Dragon dagger on this game is very accurate in my opinion. And as Game Support ll said. It is, has always, and will continue on being capable of doing that much damage.

I'm guessing you have never played Old School Runescape.

Hop on a pvp world in an Elysian (skulled) and Torag's and I can guarantee you that you'll get stacked your whole hp by a rusher in robes within their first three attempts.

1 hour ago, Ali said:

Bandos is not much of a tank, really.

Plus, the Dragon dagger on this game is very accurate in my opinion. And as Game Support ll said. It is, has always, and will continue on being capable of doing that much damage.

I'm guessing you have never played Old School Runescape.

Hop on a pvp world in an Elysian (skulled) and Torag's and I can guarantee you that you'll get stacked your whole hp by a rusher in robes within their first three attempts.

hate ppl who write English essays on here, but no hate bye I cba 2 argue and yes I do pk\play on 07 :DDDd ty no reply pls

2 hours ago, Game Support II said:

You're mistaken I'm not crying... I'm laughing at your stupidity!

I believe it's referred to as "RNG", in which case yes it is normal. Tent CAN hit 46, DDS CAN hit 40-36, there is absolutely nothing unnatural about this scenario. You're posting this vid like it was a glitch or at least something spectacular. It's not. This happens all the time.

Were you a tad unlucky? I suppose so, but eventually you'll do the same to someone else, this game is a mixture of skill + luck, but that luck element plays a huge part and is completely beyond our control. If you haven't figured this out yet then you're playing the wrong game mate, and I don't mean Roat Pkz specifically, I mean RS/RSPS as a whole.

tl;dr.  DW it's just more boring garbage

This.

A thousand times this.

Just now, hickory do said:

wow he basically said that rs is rng wow thanks for informing me I did not know

Well you obviously must not of to be honest.

He said a "Mixture of skill and luck".
This means that although you was in tank (Bandos lol) that hit wasn't something that should never occur. It's a small chance, but still has the possibility. Especially with the Strength bonus he was in. 

It's like rolling a dice. People get lucky, that's what happened in that situation. 
How do you think people get rich overnight in Vegas despite the odds that say they shouldn't? 
They get lucky.

Just now, Fancy Boots said:

This means that although you was in tank (Bandos lol) that hit wasn't something that should never occur. It's a small chance, but still has the possibility. Especially with the Strength bonus he was in. 

It's like rolling a dice. People get lucky, that's what happened in that situation. 
How do you think people get rich overnight in Vegas despite the odds that say they shouldn't? 
They get lucky.

idk why ppl write English essays tbh

1 hour ago, Fancy Boots said:

They get lucky.

this would be okay if when it was more about skill than luck, on roat its 90% luck 10% skill, should be nearly the opposite

3 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

They get lucky.

exactly this, ppl spec 70+ with ags and dds commonly in edgeville but when it happens at ::brid ppl get shocked and act like its a glitch as if tank is pray melee and its impossible

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

exactly this, ppl spec 70+ with ags and dds commonly in edgeville but when it happens at ::brid ppl get shocked and act like its a glitch as if tank is pray melee and its impossible

Exactly. 

It's like they instantly forget about them bitching at brid the second they start risk fighting or something because in Risk fighting the only way you're getting the kill is through a lucky high ass spec or hit. 

It's so contradictory it's hilarious. 
Risk fighting: OMG I never ever hit 80's ags its so unfair
Brid: WTF Y U HIT 70 ON t4Nk such bs