fps cancerness

6 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Ok well your internet has nothing to do with fps lag dumb idiot. Also go to task manager>details>roatpkz_launcher>right click>priority then set to high

cheers beak

2 hours ago, John said:

Try closing all unneeded programs, also check your task manager and check what process's are using the most and close those.

ill try it, ty m8

Honestly you might just need to run CCleaner to unclog your PC. Or worst case scenario, just format it to give it a breath of fresh air.

Roat Pkz is based off a very old version of RS (not the current OSRS), so it's system requirements are as low as you can get.  Unless your computer is well over a decade old, it shouldn't hold you back on a game like this. 

If you are using wireless,  I recommend to use wired instead, it's more reliable. 

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Game Support II said:

Honestly you might just need to run CCleaner to unclog your PC. Or worst case scenario, just format it to give it a breath of fresh air.

Roat Pkz is based off a very old version of RS (not the current OSRS), so it's system requirements are as low as you can get.  Unless your computer is well over a decade old, it shouldn't hold you back on a game like this. 

If you are using wireless,  I recommend to use wired instead, it's more reliable. 

Yeah but fps lag doesn't have anything to do with his internet and if his computer is actually that garbage he should just build a new one

It's the server man. Several people told me that they also get crazy lagg-waves in edge or other places with more than 30 people at the same place, too. I always have 50 ffps, using an iMac + UPC cablecom superspeed Internet (switzerland, wie have The fastest Internet in The World) and i still get lag-waves, even at ::oldbrid lmao.