Helper Bot Progress

pk and own

Interesting concept, I like the general idea because people ask about prices a lot, and any excuse to code is a good reason to code. But we do have ::prices (could be updated more often) and for those to lazy to flick across windows, there could be an in-game interface implemented for prices, just because it looks a lot neater.

What I mean is adding the price bag picture into the equip tab (between equipped items button and items on death button) and opening that pops up this familiar interface where you can search up prices of anything, regardless whether or not you own it: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/2007scape/images/5/54/Prices_interface.png

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

Interesting concept, I like the general idea because people ask about prices a lot, and any excuse to code is a good reason to code. But we do have ::prices (could be updated more often) and for those to lazy to flick across windows, there could be an in-game interface implemented for prices, just because it looks a lot neater.

What I mean is adding the price bag picture into the equip tab (between equipped items button and items on death button) and opening that pops up this familiar interface where you can search up prices of anything, regardless whether or not you own it: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/2007scape/images/5/54/Prices_interface.png

Suggested that a while ago. Also my bot can now answer questions like where is chaos elemental , how to donate etcetc and he can also calculate, by saying the bot name + ex: 3+8 etcetc

• Upvote 3