the "#1 pker" title

Hello,

I think that we should make a poll with the names of the NEW best players... like smokey, lightnings, and a few others....

the main reason is that i d0wn u is not the best pker anymore... many people are better than him. i think its time for him to give his title to a new person that deserves the title.

i think the #1pker title is a good idea cos it gives him a reward for being the most loyal and dedicated pker those kills are nore than som get in their entire career

Gretar had a nice idea last time which i liked, the top 100 pkers wud get a yell title ingame if donator like mine wud be [#40]Ahmash instead of saying super donator

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JJ said:

id much rather 2 year veterans or people that have over 10k just get a title it would look nice and give something for people to work at because id hate to be the person that was #100

nah i like my idea better cos then ppl wud compete alot more to get in the top 100 kills, cos u need like 6k kills but also about 40 of the top 100 pkers are inactive or quit

Smokey, Lightnings?

You're so lost.

Also, let's say that there's this one "Best hybrid" on this game (Adam for example) but who sucks dick at nh'ing, why would he have the "best pker" title then? You know what I mean? You can't be the best at everything unless you're me.

No point lol shit suggestion