staff helping people get dc kills rly

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Hitting you off someone is being a faggot lol

u can see clearly that whoever is on the account told people to come and get me off him so he could get the kill, as they all came, he knew exactly what he was doing and its a faggot thing to do

Just now, Yoobs said:

You cant kick people in combat come ingame and ill show you. Only moderator and higher can kick and no-one has been on all day that is staff?

It's just odd, I didn't dc or anything I was on an alt and it logged me out straight away my other account was still logged in. The only way it could've happened was if I got kicked I think

Just now, Why Gg said:

It's just odd, I didn't dc or anything I was on an alt and it logged me out straight away my other account was still logged in. The only way it could've happened was if I got kicked I think

Ill pm you command logs anytime, was probably due to the nature of how shitty the roat client is tbh.

Just now, Sinister said:

The person he hit you off of didn't even kill that player, someone else did, watch your video.

yes but he would of if that person didn't also come, you can try and make up a story but its pretty clear yoobs hit me off him toget the dc kill

1 minute ago, CrowBox said:

just say, do i understand it correctly, ur ACTUALLY saying that yoobs kicked him mid combat?

I am not saying that no, re read the posts

Just now, Sinister said:

Even if he did i don't see the problem with that, what has it got to do with you in the first place, i don't see the person who died complaining, you just see an excuse to bitch at yoobs and hop on it.

I'm obviously one who always bitches at yoobs. me and yoobs are cool as far as I know I just felt like this was a faggot thing to do.

another reason being that when he was fighting smokey craig came in and pjed with dds to try and kill smokey, if anyone had come in and pjed yoobs he would of banned them straight away, rules cant only apply for some people.

9 minutes ago, hickory do said:

just saying arun but ik for a fact you have killed somebody who had a client freeze before, you continued to kill that person for loot

cant complain now its the other way round

ik nigger 999 or whatever I'm js staff shouldn't be helping that, I'm not mad or complaining and this cideo wasn't my main reason for posting this mi just trying to get across a point to yoobs that in my opinion hes being abit of a faggot

I get what you mean though, I aint trying to be hypocritical

Just now, Xbrzh said:

ik nigger 999 or whatever I'm js staff shouldn't be helping that, I'm not mad or complaining and this cideo wasn't my main reason for posting this mi just trying to get across a point to yoobs that in my opinion hes being abit of a faggot

I get what you mean though, I aint trying to be hypocritical

fair enough good explanation :P