finally lost my killstreak :D

Just now, Xbrzh said:

I get specd for max hp every other fight, you're lucky it took that long 

yeah, only way i would die lol, only reason i didnt rock brew and only rocked was cause he was 30 hp and i though he was under effect of brews, meh shit happens lol :P

@John can u remove everyones posts that post irrelevant rubbish to this topic, all he does is flame (talking to peek)

1 minute ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

yeah, only way i would die lol, only reason i didnt rock brew and only rocked was cause he was 30 hp and i though he was under effect of brews, meh shit happens lol :P

@John can u remove everyones posts that post irrelevant rubbish to this topic, all he does is flame (talking to peek)

Lol... irrelevant? Idk how this game works, if i call u (retard) i get mute and when i report u they say its not even a minor flame , although i say what u exactly say.

@Yoobs 

1 hour ago, peek said:

Sit down, u cant nh without max, i downed u on ur other acc in pure nh for 300+ks too.

That shows that u cant nh without max.

acb isnt max? acb is just a +1 retard kyp, he still got a higher kdr than ull ever have and idek who u r l0l

rip, sad double 30s like that tbh but gg ;p

1 hour ago, Speedsmasher said:

acb isnt max? acb is just a +1 retard kyp, he still got a higher kdr than ull ever have and idek who u r l0l

rip, sad double 30s like that tbh but gg ;p

You are so dumb, i mean buy 'you cang nh by max' is ahrims/ely/serp/ags/bandos n shit, not mystic and acb, can u read? Plus i downed chris fod 300 ks in pure nh, that shows that he isnt even skilled in nh, u arent suposed to know me, idc if he has higher kdr than me or not, i dont eve  care about kdr in private servers nor bank.

51 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

lol peek just talking shit, yet i've been suspected in farming cause i killed that guy so many times in a row lol

Everytime i fight u , u fake afk for hours until i leave brid or easts, then u come when ur team comes in and say L00000l clrd cant compete... stop avoiding ure bad, ooh i called h bad inb4 u report me yhyh

1 minute ago, peek said:

You are so dumb, i mean buy 'you cang nh by max' is ahrims/ely/serp/ags/bandos n shit, not mystic and acb, can u read? Plus i downed chris fod 300 ks in pure nh, that shows that he isnt even skilled in nh, u arent suposed to know me, idc if he has higher kdr than me or not, i dont eve  care about kdr in private servers nor bank.

Everytime i fight u , u fake afk for hours until i leave brid or easts, then u come when ur team comes in and say L00000l clrd cant compete... stop avoiding ure bad, ooh i called h bad inb4 u report me yhyh

Peek, Who is you?!

ur saying im bad, im saying i killed u so many times, that i've been a suspect for farming kills (not a joke..) and then u say "hahahaha  i only rag hhaahhaahha clrd soon clrderino sonerino ezerino" shit like that, so me being easy is me not ragging you for 50 hours straight? ur ass kiddo, get over it. @peek

2 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

ur saying im bad, im saying i killed u so many times, that i've been a suspect for farming kills (not a joke..) and then u say "hahahaha  i only rag hhaahhaahha clrd soon clrderino sonerino ezerino" shit like that, so me being easy is me not ragging you for 50 hours straight? ur ass kiddo, get over it. @peek

ur horrible

:kappa:

14 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

I never died to u unless im full tbed or at multi. And i dont rag, i rag back who attacks me, i nh all the time and off next time i see the guy who i was fighting unless he attacks back, ur whole cc know that too id easily  keep fighting u at ::brid for days without off on brid gear, but not gonna do that cus ure bad and cant compete.

Just now, Sinister said:

ur fucking horrible rofl

U look like puppy at easts and never attacks me, trying to avoid little kid.

desert ship ur shit thats why u got caught pkp farming u rodent  fix up before u try and trash talk when you're just a nsing reject who got blocked for divine by the king , you're not a challenge at all , you're easy af.

Edited by John
removed racism
16 minutes ago, Craig said:

desert ship ur shit thats why u got caught pkp farming u autistic rodent nigger fix up before u try and trash talk when you're just a nsing reject who got blocked for divine by the king , you're not a challenge at all , you're easy af.

My friends were farmin/flamming yoobs for the past year cus i took along break from rspses, plus ure the only one whose easy u died to a mysticer in max, rekt urself little boy, got blocked for divine? I dont give a fuck like i will keep it, i make 100k pure pkp with yoloin 100 pkp everyday nigga.

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

weird how my killstreak hasn't been gone on any account though? makes sense , you haven't killed shit , you result to ns gear when we show up cause you get bare shook.

Why would i nh u when u and ur mates show up and dding with tb plus max gear... u proved that ure bad lol.