parb killstreak expose

So because Gretars system THINKS it isn't legit, means it isn't? Its because of his kill to death ratio guidance system. If you have 1 death like i do, you wouldn't be listed. if you look at most of the listed kdr's you rarely see an account with less than 16 deaths listed because you need a certain amount of deaths to be ranked on highscores. ALSO if gretar thought i farmed or my killstreak wasn't legit, I would have been given a black mark, or would have my kills reset or would have been given some further consequence. With all that being said, if Gretar says my killstreak/account isn't legit. Why haven't i been banned yet?

Just because you die 24/7 and i don't, doesn't mean im not legit. It just means I'm better than you. Stick to ::funpk slave

p.s. thanks for giving me a shoutout, greatly appreciated bud

@Gretar 

@Zoradz

@Smackd

shut this kid up please lmao.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, desert ship said:

u cant own prab

well if we ee what gretar says the ks is not legit

13 minutes ago, Dodo said:

So because Gretars system THINKS it isn't legit, means it isn't? Its because of his kill to death ratio guidance system. If you have 1 death like i do, you wouldn't be listed. if you look at most of the listed kdr's you rarely see an account with less than 16 deaths listed because you need a certain amount of deaths to be ranked on highscores. ALSO if gretar thought i farmed or my killstreak wasn't legit, I would have been given a black mark, or would have my kills reset or would have been given some further consequence. With all that being said, if Gretar says my killstreak/account isn't legit. Why haven't i been banned yet?

Just because you die 24/7 and i don't, doesn't mean im not legit. It just means I'm better than you. Stick to ::funpk slave

p.s. thanks for giving me a shoutout, greatly appreciated bud

@Gretar 

@Zoradz

@Smackd

shut this kid up please lmao.

ur lavish thats already bad enought u say i about to get embarresed  on my on topic becouse u call ur little lavish friends   and now i know how u get ur ks u  camp behind ur team and nh in funpk

7 minutes ago, tehprism said:

well if we ee what gretar says the ks is not legit

ur lavish thats already bad enought u say i about to get embarresed  on my on topic becouse u call ur little lavish friends   and now i know how u get ur ks u  camp behind ur team and nh in funpk

lmfao actually i just ns @::funpk on alts stop acting like constantly there i go there on an alt to rag your rat ass.

and you say theres something bad about being in Lavish? you're a funpk pker. You have no right to even speak especially to anybody that actually steps inside the wilderness. And i can't remember the last time i honestly even went on a team trip. so me "camping behind my team" is just a load of bullshit. and im talking about how you're going to be embarassed when the staff members prove you wrong. the only +1 you'll ever get is your extra chromosome.

And just because you twisted gretars words around, and don't fully understand the english language. doesn't mean Gretar said it was fake. It says his system THINKS its fake.

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

You care enough about someone's killstreak to talk to Gretar about it and make a thread? Kys retard.

another lavish gtfo parbs dick 

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

lmfao actually i just ns @::funpk on alts stop acting like constantly there i go there on an alt to rag your rat ass.

and you say theres something bad about being in Lavish? you're a funpk pker. You have no right to even speak especially to anybody that actually steps inside the wilderness. And i can't remember the last time i honestly even went on a team trip. so me "camping behind my team" is just a load of bullshit. and im talking about how you're going to be embarassed when the staff members prove you wrong. the only +1 you'll ever get is your extra chromosome.

And just because you twisted gretars words around, and don't fully understand the english language. doesn't mean Gretar said it was fake. It says his system THINKS its fake.

and when isee lavish vids or lavish screen shots its a clan known for calling 10+on a guy in single but since the universal teleport is here there useless

14 minutes ago, tehprism said:

another lavish gtfo parbs dick 

and when isee lavish vids or lavish screen shots its a clan known for calling 10+on a guy in single but since the universal teleport is here there useless

you're retarded. lmao, they'll still die regardless. can't tab when you're tbed :-) welcome to pking downer.