Chaotic Crossbow

Aww poor baby. The only reason u want the chaotic crossbow added back in is cuz ur a broke idiot who cant afford an acb. Once again, you beg gretar to alter the game to meet your needs because you are too dumb to be good at rsps. Absolutely unbelievable. As always, once I think you cannot get any more dumb, you proceed to post something like this. Great job. 

Edited by obamanigger
  • Upvote 3

I doubt CCB would be added back due to the reason of Arabpkz swapping to OSRS version and keeping shit from newer revisions out of pking, and if it was added it would not be allowed in PvP and only PvM and funpk like others and would only be good vs Chaos Ele nothing else you can do with it tbh. So there really is no point in spending time bringing it back when we have Rcb's acb's and could spend that time fixing bugs etc

13 hours ago, obamanigger said:

Aww poor baby. The only reason u want the chaotic crossbow added back in is cuz ur a broke idiot who cant afford an acb. Once again, you beg gretar to alter the game to meet your needs because you are too dumb to be good at rsps. Absolutely unbelievable. As always, once I think you cannot get any more dumb, you proceed to post something like this. Great job. 

loooooooooooooool thats the end of orbital rip

3 hours ago, Orbital Vsat said:

@John Please remove the retards from this topic.

:a7e:jus delete the whole topic