A moment of silence...

Isaiah

John Wall most  complete forum poster

I giggled.

I thought this was gonna be a thread for that Tunisian attack init.

As bad as this may sound, it's good to hear you think it would have been that. Not in the sense that people died, but in the sense you think issues like that would be addressed here on RoatPkz. Hopefully some irl stuff does get debated/addressed/brought up on here.

I giggled.

As bad as this may sound, it's good to hear you think it would have been that. Not in the sense that people died, but in the sense you think issues like that would be addressed here on RoatPkz. Hopefully some irl stuff does get debated/addressed/brought up on here.

lol what is this?? dinner table?? lol 

lol what is this?? dinner table?? lol 

No, it's a forum. Not everything posted has to be about the game. I'm sure most of the people on here who act like complete nitwits are capable of having a discussion about serious issues in life.

Hopefully we can discuss these things with retarded posts getting infracted

Preach it bruv.

No, it's a forum. Not everything posted has to be about the game. I'm sure most of the people on here who act like complete nitwits are capable of having a discussion about serious issues in life.

Preach it bruv.

dont get spicy am just joking ffs... 

Yes most of us are able to talk bout real problems other than getting cleared lol. (not u pitch)