Rag list suggestion

Suggestion is to add a rag list, currently i'm using my friendlist as raglist which makes it difficult who is my friend and who i have to perm. A rag list would be ideal to sort out the difference just like a friend list and ignore list it would really benifit the server. Perming people will go easier i'm thinking of a red dot in the map but that can be any color. 

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Not even an issue, excessive ragging ("perm") is bannable. Using the friend list works fine for temp-rags , just mess with them for a little bit until either: (a) they apologise and/or log off, or (b) you calm the fuck down, and then just remove them. Seems completely pointless to add such a thing that will only serve to encourage more ragging, just because your memory is so poor you can't remember who your friends are and who your enemies are. NO SUPPORT!

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, ima cool kid said:

Suggestion is to add a rag list, currently i'm using my friendlist as raglist which makes it difficult who is my friend and who i have to perm. A rag list would be ideal to sort out the difference just like a friend list and ignore list it would really benifit the server. Perming people will go easier i'm thinking of a red dot in the map but that can be any color. 

Thank you

keep the list in ur mind like i do, ive permed over 100 raggers in my roatz career and i still remember the ones who still play

11 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Not even an issue, excessive ragging ("perm") is bannable. Using the friend list works fine for temp-rags , just mess with them for a little bit until either: (a) they apologise and/or log off, or (b) you calm the fuck down, and then just remove them. Seems completely pointless to add such a thing that will only serve to encourage more ragging, just because your memory is so poor you can't remember who your friends are and who your enemies are. NO SUPPORT!

yh ragging innocent players is bannable but ragging other raggers is aloud and i do it all the time keeping edge a rag free zone