Some Stakes :D

lets get a few things straight :D they were all extra shit and adam was cool about it and didnt rub it in but he still isnt allowed to pk at easts or brid :/

nevertheless i still have a decent bank because im not brown as fuck and posting these gyazos is INCREDIBLY cringy but hey adam stay at duel arena! :D

1 minute ago, drawers said:

lets get a few things straight :D they were all extra shit and adam was cool about it and didnt rub it in but he still isnt allowed to pk at easts or brid :/

nevertheless i still have a decent bank because im not brown as fuck and posting these gyazos is INCREDIBLY cringy but hey adam stay at duel arena! :D

theres prntscreens,,,, and im white,,,, and hey. thanks man! gl in future bro! was som fun stakes we'll do it again som time 

Just now, Adam said:

theres prntscreens,,,, and im white,,,, and hey. thanks man! gl in future bro! was som fun stakes we'll do it again som time 

or u could just risk me instead and stop avoiding :P its ok believe me im not even that mad cos ill take sets from u constantly at easts -.-

Just now, Adam said:

wow made,,! 3k pkp more!! still doesnt get over the main point. this was unnecessary man

loc ingame

you mean more than 10k more? 

The price people buy them for:
Ags + Serp 4.5k ea
Tent 1.5k 
Toxic Staff 4k
Scales 1697
Eternals 750
Vesta Set 4k

So 20.9k in 22 seconds that's 60k a minute loss that means ud lose ur bank in 10 mins ;l 

3 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Ags + Serp 4.5k ea
Tent 1.5k 
Toxic Staff 4k
Scales 1697
Eternals 750
Vesta Set 4k

So 20.9k in 22 seconds that's 60k a minute loss that means ud lose ur bank in 10 mins ;l 

what kind of fuckery fam whats the point of writing this

9 minutes ago, Fight 4 You said:

So what's so special about showing off stakes since you gonna lose it in a hour or two. I would be more Impressed by looking at 10k bank which was made from pking instead 1m off staking. 

Goodluck on more I guees.

been a day n a half havent lost it yet, thanks for you're opinion i didnt want :)

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Ags + Serp 4.5k ea
Tent 1.5k 
Toxic Staff 4k
Scales 1697
Eternals 750
Vesta Set 4k

I buy ags and serps for 3.8k r u stoopid???

Adam ::hook