Tournament suggestion(s)

1). There is no rule that says how many brews you can bring. For example, you can bring 15 brews in Pure Nh, and beat everybody. This needs fixing.

Pure Nh should have MAX 2 brews

Hybrid 2/3/4 brews

Main Pk up to 4 brews

Pure Pk up to 4 brews 

F2p up to 2 brews because you're not hitting shit and nobody cba fight for years

2). Remove items that DO NOT belong there. Like Tent in Pure Nh?

3). Add more time to the timer I feel like it's to little because everyone runs around the little area where the spectators are at

4). Final and BEST suggestion IMO. REMOVE THE AREA WHERE PEOPLE SPECTATE, IT'S SO ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE RUN AROUND IT, FIRE A BOLT/CAST A SPELL THEN CONTINUE RUNNING, add tree's if you're in such great need of Tree-hugging and please don't allow dd'ing lol I won every single fight in Tribrid just dd'ing, it's too easy. K thx.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, 24k said:

1). There is no rule that says how many brews you can bring. For example, you can bring 15 brews in Pure Nh, and beat everybody. This needs fixing.

Pure Nh should have MAX 2 brews

3 would be fine since it is a tournament not a regular 1v1.

Hybrid 2/3/4 brews

4 Brews

Main Pk up to 4 brews

Support

Pure Pk up to 4 brews

I'd say 3

F2p up to 2 brews because you're not hitting shit and nobody cba fight for years

Brews don't even exist in the F2P Tournament, only Strength potions

2). Remove items that DO NOT belong there. Like Tent in Pure Nh?

Doesn't really matter in tournament its just BIS

3). Add more time to the timer I feel like it's to little because everyone runs around the little area where the spectators are at

No comment, feel it's fine.

4). Final and BEST suggestion IMO. REMOVE THE AREA WHERE PEOPLE SPECTATE, IT'S SO ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE RUN AROUND IT, FIRE A BOLT/CAST A SPELL THEN CONTINUE RUNNING, add tree's if you're in such great need of Tree-hugging and please don't allow dd'ing lol I won every single fight in Tribrid just dd'ing, it's too easy. K thx.

The point of it is to add pressure to you to have spectators on you in the final battle.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Smackd said:

Yes it's a 1v1? You can always restock after a fight.

F2p part: My bad, didn't know brews don't exist. Never been a f2p pker, maybe my friend @Why Gg could share some of his f2p pk'ing experience.

About the Abyssal tentacle: It matters alot. :/

The point of it is to add pressure to you to have spectators on you in the final battle. : Yes, but people are abusing this. Maybe add one of the spectating things you click on at fight pits to view the whole arena.

2 minutes ago, 24k said:

Yes it's a 1v1? You can always restock after a fight.

F2p part: My bad, didn't know brews don't exist. Never been a f2p pker, maybe my friend @Why Gg could share some of his f2p pk'ing experience.

About the Abyssal tentacle: It matters alot. :/

The point of it is to add pressure to you to have spectators on you in the final battle. : Yes, but people are abusing this. Maybe add one of the spectating things you click on at fight pits to view the whole arena.

It is a 1v1 with more meaning behind it, being a prize if you win thats why more brews would be better, 3 isn't much anyways.

And the spectator box, maybe it can be moved all the way against the ladder that way no one can run behind it but then again you can't see much from back there.

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

It is a 1v1 with more meaning behind it, being a prize if you win thats why more brews would be better, 3 isn't much anyways.

And the spectator box, maybe it can be moved all the way against the ladder that way no one can run behind it but then again you can't see much from back there.

Right. But with the short amount of time that we're given in there, it's pointless to bring ten brews.

And yes, I'd appreciate that and I bet everyone else would lmfao. Thank you for sharing your opinion Mr. Future Roat Pkz Head admin

Support. 

Also my own addition to prevent running around the spectator box :

Put the fighters in the box, not the spectators. So basically it would look like a boxing ring in the middle of that place..  can be a big box. Then spectators can run 360° around this ring but fighters are trapped in a perfect square zone. Could throw in a crate or two if they really do need something to hide behind. 

What do you think?

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Support. 

Also my own addition to prevent running around the spectator box :

Put the fighters in the box, not the spectators. So basically it would look like a boxing ring in the middle of that place..  can be a big box. Then spectators can run 360° around this ring but fighters are trapped in a perfect square zone. Could throw in a crate or two if they really do need something to hide behind. 

What do you think?

Sick idea, but, make it bigger lol

I participated in my first tourney I thought about making a suggestion , but since you made one I'll share my own opinion and suggest it here how It should be (in main pking tourneys). I feel like vls should be removed since it really depends on ur opponent honor to not prod spec you which most of the times becomes a kill. Also I heared few people taking loads of brews which is in my opinion not fair so my Idea is to limit it to 2 max ( 4 is too much in my opinion).