New items#2

Just now, 24k said:

This has been suggested MANY MANY times but the owner doesn't seem to care/can't code for shit so it's pretty much the end of Roat Pkz

Player base is dropping dramatically and the ones that are still playing are edge pkers/people who enjoy silly combat lmao

It means u are edge pker/ silly guy who enjoys the cb system or u wouldnt be playing?

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, desert ship said:

It means u are edge pker/ silly guy who enjoys the cb system or u wouldnt be playing?

Don't quite understand what you're trying to say because you're so bad at communicating, but if you're saying what I think you are then yes, you're a dumb ass if you choose to play this game despite knowing that it's the worst server when it comes to combat. Maybe you find it entertaining, I know you play many hours per day but I can't play this server until it's fixed, it's aids..

3 hours ago, 24k said:

Don't quite understand what you're trying to say because you're so bad at communicating, but if you're saying what I think you are then yes, you're a dumb ass if you choose to play this game despite knowing that it's the worst server when it comes to combat. Maybe you find it entertaining, I know you play many hours per day but I can't play this server until it's fixed, it's aids..

Then you can quit and stop calling people to nh you and logout of forums fucking noob, and find anothet server that matches ur 'skills' .. You arr obv retarded irl saying things that doesnt make any sense. 

Stop complaining about cb system if you dont like u can leave anytime you want weirdo none is forcing u to stay , we'd be happy af to lose toxic forum shittytalker like you.

17 minutes ago, desert ship said:

Then you can quit and stop calling people to nh you and logout of forums fucking noob, and find anothet server that matches ur 'skills' .. You arr obv retarded irl saying things that doesnt make any sense. 

Stop complaining about cb system if you dont like u can leave anytime you want weirdo none is forcing u to stay , we'd be happy af to lose toxic forum shittytalker like you.

No server matches my skills. And I do play lots of other servers and 07

and also, maybe you haven't realized something is not right with the cb system but that's because your first pk'ing attempt was on Roat and u can't tell the difference between 07 and this and ur a fucking reject spastic I call whoever I want out don't quote me fucking faggot

3 hours ago, 24k said:

No server matches my skills. And I do play lots of other servers and 07

and also, maybe you haven't realized something is not right with the cb system but that's because your first pk'ing attempt was on Roat and u can't tell the difference between 07 and this and ur a fucking reject spastic I call whoever I want out don't quote me fucking faggot

you say i dont have 07 acc? ull die if u see my bank stupid kid, i do realize the difference between 07 and this but theres nothing to do, accept it or leave, its hard for you to get at this point cus you're clueless retard 

i'll keep quoting and hating on every post you make till you stop being toxic player to others Clown.

12 minutes ago, desert ship said:

you say i dont have 07 acc? ull die if u see my bank stupid kid, i do realize the difference between 07 and this but theres nothing to do, accept it or leave, its hard for you to get at this point cus you're clueless retard 

i'll keep quoting and hating on every post you make till you stop being toxic player to others Clown.

I don't understand what any of that means

stop being so stubborn you know I'm right and you know I'm the best, now hush and don't waste ur time replying cause I aint quoting ur arabic shit again lmfao

7 hours ago, Mike said:

Some of the old players still playing today have said the same thing back in the day and look RPKZ is still up if I were you I wouldn't talk that much without knowing anything about the server at all.

OT: Most of your suggestions have been suggested before. Take a look and do research before posting something next time. :)

I know too much. We're 14 steps behind every other server in having new items/good combat system. You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

And to your "OT:" I know they have, they have by me? You're an idiot. You've got to keep suggesting stuff if you find new stuff. Also, this isn't my thread, don't get it twisted moron.

2 hours ago, 24k said:

I know too much. We're 14 steps behind every other server in having new items/good combat system. You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

And to your "OT:" I know they have, they have by me? You're an idiot. You've got to keep suggesting stuff if you find new stuff. Also, this isn't my thread, don't get it twisted moron.

"You know too much" yeah right my ass...We are not behind any server, we are in front of them, too far in front, and this is the problem right now. Try and name some servers using the original 317 cache that are above RoatPkz in terms of player count and active PKing? And how long have these been around? Exactly. Just stop with your bullshit like "owner can't code" and "this is the end of RoatPkz" because, guess what? You're still fucking here and you're still gonna reply to this and defend yourself - not just you, but everyone who hates on the server secretly loves it! The only way I'll believe you don't is if you actually manage to leave, but you can't...

Most of this OSRS stuff people want, comes pre-loaded on other servers because they are built recently, and using the OSRS cache whereas RoatPkz wasn't! So you're basically comparing games from 2 different eras. RoatPkz followed the RS2 updates with the Chaotics, Claws,PvP armors/weapons, Rocktails, etc. And now must take steps backwards by replacing these with new OSRS items. 

As for the combat, not going to argue with you on that one, doesn't affect my pure melee PKing at Edgeville so whatever. BTW, the "OT" at the bottom of Mike's post wasn't even directed at you, IDK why you think he's twisting something when it was intended for the OP. Not everything is about you. Thanks for reading this and continuing to play RoatPkz! :)

• Upvote 2
12 hours ago, 24k said:

I don't understand what any of that means

stop being so stubborn you know I'm right and you know I'm the best, now hush and don't waste ur time replying cause I aint quoting ur arabic shit again lmfao

you're better than me? i'd slap myself if thats true LOL you camp forums 24/7 trying to be toxic player, i'll just be more toxic than you idiot and make you be a good boy with the community retard.

1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

"You know too much" yeah right my ass...We are not behind any server, we are in front of them, too far in front, and this is the problem right now. Try and name some servers using the original 317 cache that are above RoatPkz in terms of player count and active PKing? And how long have these been around? Exactly. Just stop with your bullshit like "owner can't code" and "this is the end of RoatPkz" because, guess what? You're still fucking here and you're still gonna reply to this and defend yourself - not just you, but everyone who hates on the server secretly loves it! The only way I'll believe you don't is if you actually manage to leave, but you can't...

Most of this OSRS stuff people want, comes pre-loaded on other servers because they are built recently, and using the OSRS cache whereas RoatPkz wasn't! So you're basically comparing games from 2 different eras. RoatPkz followed the RS2 updates with the Chaotics, Claws,PvP armors/weapons, Rocktails, etc. And now must take steps backwards by replacing these with new OSRS items. 

As for the combat, not going to argue with you on that one, doesn't affect my pure melee PKing at Edgeville so whatever. BTW, the "OT" at the bottom of Mike's post wasn't even directed at you, IDK why you think he's twisting something when it was intended for the OP. Not everything is about you. Thanks for reading this and continuing to play RoatPkz! :)

You wrote a book..

Gonna reply to sone of what you've posted because there is litterally no point in arguing with someone who has 0 experience.

Green: My post would probably get removed if I did that, but I've got over 5 in my mind right now

Red: I'm using forums, yes, but I don't play the game.

Yellow: I was never a part of this game. This game sucks.

Purple: Then just focus on making a new game? You're saying it's easier to create a new server and have basically every thing that Pyd's thread included in it, than adding them to this game.

White: You CAN'T argue with me on that. You've seen NUMEROUS vids and examples of what's wrong with the combat system and you still can't that something isn't right? Maybe it's because you've never had an account on Runescape.. Idk

2 hours ago, 24k said:

You wrote a book..

Gonna reply to sone of what you've posted because there is litterally no point in arguing with someone who has 0 experience.

Green: My post would probably get removed if I did that, but I've got over 5 in my mind right now

Red: I'm using forums, yes, but I don't play the game.

Yellow: I was never a part of this game. This game sucks.

Purple: Then just focus on making a new game? You're saying it's easier to create a new server and have basically every thing that Pyd's thread included in it, than adding them to this game.

White: You CAN'T argue with me on that. You've seen NUMEROUS vids and examples of what's wrong with the combat system and you still can't that something isn't right? Maybe it's because you've never had an account on Runescape.. Idk

Sir, 3 paragraphs make a book do not.... doesn't even make a chapter, or even a page... here's another 3, enjoy... :)

You claim you don't play the game but minutes later you post screenshots of you playing the game: (nice new acc btw: http://image.prntscr.com/image/d7404311e833416a9324bb4c5d9cae65.png) great logic there, Sherlock. You've clocked up over 11 hours of game time that you admit to, could be more it's much more, but whatever it still makes you part of the game regardless of how much you say it "sucks". [If you are who I think you are, then you have over 4k kills on your "main". But whatever, keep hiding pal!]

And yes I am saying it would be easier to start over with a newer server source/base and re-build RPkz onto the OSRS platform (with character data migrating over to avoid a reset). However that is my personal opinion, and it's really none of my business how Gretar wishes to proceed through this current predicament, if he can manage to jam OSRS cache into the current system then that's awesome.

I've had a real RS account since 2005 and started RSPS in 2009. I know RS combat like the back of my hand, I've tried coding some of it myself, no server can have it 100% perfect if that's what you're hoping for. But yes there are servers that are more realistic than this one. Never said there wasn't anything wrong with the combat, just said it doesn't affect me, if I lose a fight i don't blame the combat system or this game in anyway. Why? Because if it's bad for me, it's bad for the other guy too - that makes it a fair fight, we have to equally put up with it. 

(Sorry Boaty for shittingon your topic, but needs must)

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Sir, 3 paragraphs make a book do not.... doesn't even make a chapter, or even a page... here's another 3, enjoy... :)

You claim you don't play the game but minutes later you post screenshots of you playing the game: (nice new acc btw: http://image.prntscr.com/image/d7404311e833416a9324bb4c5d9cae65.png) great logic there, Sherlock. You've clocked up over 11 hours of game time that you admit to, could be more it's much more, but whatever it still makes you part of the game regardless of how much you say it "sucks". [If you are who I think you are, then you have over 4k kills on your "main". But whatever, keep hiding pal!]

And yes I am saying it would be easier to start over with a newer server source/base and re-build RPkz onto the OSRS platform (with character data migrating over to avoid a reset). However that is my personal opinion, and it's really none of my business how Gretar wishes to proceed through this current predicament, if he can manage to jam OSRS cache into the current system then that's awesome.

I've had a real RS accountarrow-10x10.png since 2005 and started RSPS in 2009. I know RS combat like the back of my hand, I've tried coding some of it myself, no server can have it 100% perfect if that's what you're hoping for. But yes there are servers that are more realistic than this one. Never said there wasn't anything wrong with the combat, just said it doesn't affect me, if I lose a fight i don't blame the combat system or this game in anyway. Why? Because if it's bad for me, it's bad for the other guy too - that makes it a fair fight, we have to equally put up with it. 

(Sorry Boaty for shittingon your topic, but needs must)

Red: I made it because I was called out? I logged on the game and I killed Desert Ship.

Green: I used to have a main account with over 4k kills, yes, but that account was shared and I didn't even get half of the kills you stalker

White: I don't disagree. It's a really nice idea, but I don't see that happening

Yellow: No it isn't. But here are some of the reasons why I dislike pk'ing on this server: Eating delay. Prayer delay. Defence really has no matter in this game 4/10 times Rune beats Vesta's I don't know how..

Orange: And that's what I mean. The only boss we got (that OSRS does too) is Chaos Elemental, and we haven't really got any newer items within the past few months

Cyan: Even if you did or didn't, you'd still have to agree with me. There is something wrong with the combat system and it needs to be fixed.

12 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Is oke mate no problem :)