NH vid

9 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

what's wrong with 2 brews?

what's wrong with whip? better then scim

and yeah cba on the 15%'s really lol never feel like using them

Er whip gets def xp when its on the top right style in real games firstly so you should be switching attack styles to avoid getting def xp. using a whip you are basically edge pking want to nh get d scim using items which wont work on any other game because it will get youdef.  2 brews use them all you want but just comes down to trying to out last someone because you have more food.

And if you dont 15% then you are not even a basic nher

You are basically as bad as those robin hood nhers who abuse bonuses just because they can when it should have negative mage bonus.

You are not an nher you are a nh ragger

Edited by Telepathist
1 minute ago, Telepathist said:

Er whip gets def xp when its on the top right style in real games firstly so you should be getting def xp.  2 brews use them all you want but just comes down to trying to out last someone because you have more food.

And if you dont 15% then you are not even a basic nher

oh, cool. I don't get def exp on here though. and yeah I guess they help to outlast a little on some people, most people I've been fighting use brews as well though so it's even usually.

and w/e you say man, didn't know that pking had such strict rules and guidelines.

5 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

oh, cool. I don't get def exp on here though. and yeah I guess they help to outlast a little on some people, most people I've been fighting use brews as well though so it's even usually.

and w/e you say man, didn't know that pking had such strict rules and guidelines.

and thats why ur not a real nher because you are using whip. when whip is fixed u wont be able to nh with that style . also moment d scim comes u wont be able to abuse the timing because ull be too slow for a d scim. yes any decent nher will use 1 brew. the fact u need like what 3 brews to try to last proves ur just an out last nher. doesnt matter to me ill beat u even if u have 9 brews point is u last 4 minutes instead of 30 secs

Edited by Telepathist
1 minute ago, Telepathist said:

and thats why ur not a real nher because you are using whip. moment d scim comes u wont be able to abuse the timing because ull be too slow for a d scim. yes any decent nher will use 1 brew. the fact u need like what 3 brews to try to last proves ur just an out last nher. doesnt matter to me ill beat u even if u have 9 brews point is u last 4 minutes instead of 30 secs

lmao. honestly having issues with figuring out why you wouldn't use a whip. It's better.. not trying to downgrade to a d scim. + all the real nhers bring 2 brews now

1 minute ago, Pancakes said:

lmao. honestly having issues with figuring out why you wouldn't use a whip. It's better.. not trying to downgrade to a d scim. + all the real nhers bring 2 brews now

they are not real nhers they are new nhers ive been nhing for 7 years

yes its better on here. wen it gets fixed ur style is broken. cant wait to see u use real pure gear

2 minutes ago, Telepathist said:

they are not real nhers they are new nhers ive been nhing for 7 years

yes its better on here. wen it gets fixed ur style is broken. cant wait to see u use real pure gear

if ur a real nher you better hop on the 2 brew movement it's what the pros use

+

"cant wait to see u use real pure gear"... lol. wym all I would have to do is switch to a scim. that's easy. either way it's never gonna change anyways. ill always be able to whip people

8 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

if ur a real nher you better hop on the 2 brew movement it's what the pros use

+

"cant wait to see u use real pure gear"... lol. wym all I would have to do is switch to a scim. that's easy. either way it's never gonna change anyways. ill always be able to whip people

actually no, gretar is fixing it :D

5 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

nice video man ignore telepathist lool sounds like a retard telling every1 hes been nhing for 7 years and he decides who is real nher and who isnt! keep it up mate 

anyone who thinks otherwise pm me on forums in 12 hours ill nh anyone and rape them

7 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

nice video man ignore telepathist lool sounds like a retard telling every1 hes been nhing for 7 years and he decides who is real nher and who isnt! keep it up mate 

yh, thanks dude

2 minutes ago, Telepathist said:

actually no, gretar is fixing it :D

doubt it though. but if i gotta pull the rusty scimitar out no worries here

4 hours ago, Telepathist said:

and thats why ur not a real nher because you are using whip. when whip is fixed u wont be able to nh with that style . also moment d scim comes u wont be able to abuse the timing because ull be too slow for a d scim. yes any decent nher will use 1 brew. the fact u need like what 3 brews to try to last proves ur just an out last nher. doesnt matter to me ill beat u even if u have 9 brews point is u last 4 minutes instead of 30 secs

Man u talk so much bullshit.