07 account

Matt

Thought I'd keep my promise with showing you guys my old school runescape account, Since last time I made a topic and didn't post anything, Will probably do zulrah for some quick gp and maybe start going pking at 90 strength.

(If you don't have anything nice to say just don't comment :)

Still doing edits if anyone would like one ( with fair pay on osrs ofc ) hmu, always willing to edit for someone!

Pce 

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

nice progress & gl 

Thanks (:

3 minutes ago, Treekzo said:

you make a new account?

No I've had this one but since I've had membership on my two other accounts (pure & panic) I didn't wanna waste anymore irl money paying for this one but I decided to cancel the other two and just focus on this one before putting all my attention on two other accounts. 

2 hours ago, Drugs n geld said:

Im laughing, first 2 mins ur showing a pile of junk in ur bank, after that u are slaying without a slayer helm thats cringe af, after that you are killing wyverns without the shield..... i gave up my hope

:( I only went to get one kill for my 85 strength lol I'm a noob I know, I'll get slayer helm soon. Relax lol

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

and an elemental shield god bless

I know lol after this I went back with one, Only wanted to get my 85 strength and go to bed cause I was very tired lol

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

Who gave you the advice to kill wyverns without elemental/mind/dfs O.o

Other than that nice progress 

No one lol as I said I wasn't gonna stay there for the rest that I had to kill I was just in a rush to kill one, Get my 85 strength and pass out lol, Thank you though. (: 

3 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Get 94 mage, go for imbues, grab a shield.

Other than that, good luck training! :D Nice progress 

Yeah I know lol thank you