Hatcx - Hybrid Pking Clips

Just now, Smackd said:

Seeing you type with your broken English makes me cringe so hard. Like why are you having a mental breakdown every time you post on the forums, calling people dumb when you can't even function like a normal human lmfao

bla bla bla you are a little pussy boy behinds his pc and thinks he is a bigboy cuz he is a admin on roatz kys idiot

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Seeing you type with your broken English makes me cringe so hard. Like why are you having a mental breakdown every time you post on the forums, calling people dumb when you can't even function like a normal human lmfao

For real it's always weak asf flame also could you imagine being so delusional that you "left roat for 07" but have a level 70 account O.o

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, she rags said:

bla bla bla you are a little pussy boy behinds his pc and thinks he is a bigboy cuz he is a admin on roatz kys idiot

Lol again, a cringe foreigner. 

Does your pussy still hurt because I 5 marked you man, is that why your telling me to kill my self because you contemplated doing so when I 5 marked you. Poor shark 

3 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Shut the fuck up your name has the word "ham" and you're probably muslim retard go fuck a goat

😂

The one ticks have boosted your ego

2 hours ago, she rags said:

Your name is Bilal, you're not hood