My fucking god (tournaments)

Wtf Safer

What is honestly wrong with the tournaments?It legit kicks me out each and every round saying stuff like roatpkz update or just a screen freeze(legit every single round)

XsYTUd8.png

Ofc it happened to me 3 times in 1 fight when I came to the last 5,got speced a "3-0" on login while I had almost full inv of food left  and had the highest chance to win the whole tournament

Oh yea this happens mainly when I switch too much

Is it only me or has everyone been having this frustrating problem?If it's only me someone please help me fix my client

Edited by Wtf Safer

24 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

What is honestly wrong with the tournaments?It legit kicks me out each and every round saying stuff like roatpkz update or just a screen freeze(legit every single round)

Ofc it happened to me 3 times in 1 fight when I came to the last 5,got speced a "3-0" on login while I had almost full inv of food left  and had the highest chance to win the whole tournament

Oh yea this happens mainly when I switch too much

Is it only me or has everyone been having this frustrating problem?If it's only me someone please help me fix my client

It's not just the tournaments, although having many players in a small area could be part of the problem IDK. But random client crashes can happen anywhere, I've noticed it usually does happen when you are doing a lot of switches, and fast. Like the client can't keep up with the player's requests and is just overloaded so it fails. I'd compare it to, for instance, imagine you open a folder in your computer which contains 100 files. Now if you open these files one at a time, no problem. But if you highlight them all and press enter, thereby attempting to open all at once, depending on your computing power, and file sizes, that level of input is likely to slow down and then crash your PC. That's how I can best describe what I THINK is happening here. I may be wrong

22 minutes ago, Hamza said:

I forgot barrage, worse than dc'ing

Has happened to me in the past. However, for future reference, in case you wasn't aware, the Rune pouch has an easy right-click option where you can select barrage, and there is a universal altar in the waiting room to change spellbook.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Has happened to me in the past. However, for future reference, in case you wasn't aware, the Rune pouch has an easy right-click option where you can select barrage, and there is a universal altar in the waiting room to change spellbook.

I know, thanks anyway

While refilling prayer, I "accidentaly" got myself regular spell book (top 8) and came 5th lol

4 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Because I was last fight for one round I only got like 10 fucking seconds to gear and I would have made at least top 4 but I didn't have any food :)))))))

Do ::loadkit after you come out of a fight and it gives you the exact items you took in to the last fight.

• Upvote 2