INSTAURI PK Video 10 - 150K RISKS - 500K STAKES

WHY THIS VIDEO TOOK SO LONG TO BE MADE?

Is it because it's the 10th and 10 is an important number? Naah

The reason is, I had pk video 10 finished like 1 week ago, but when I was rendering, Camtasia Studio 9 bugged in a very weird way and deleted my whole video.

(The loss wasn't that much, most of the clips were usual 5k ::risk zone, just a few where medium 50-100K risk fights)

After that I decided that video 10 would be something different, so I wanted all the clips on video 10 to be 100-500K dh risk fights, the problem here was that not many people wanted to dh risk me high amounts, so I end up going to do that at ::duel because people ain't afraid of me there. 

And these two are the reasons why it took so long to make this video. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT THIS VIDEO

This video is the reason I lost nearly 1M staking, after winning over 500K pking :P

For those who need my help, don't worry I will rebuild easily if I stick back to pking :D

I also improved the quality on my videos, so you guys no longer have to watch them in fullscreen 480p to see it properly, now you can just put 720-1080 in medium screen or small screen. (This takes like x4 the time to render the video, and x3 to upload to youtube, but I'm sure it's worth it)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHERS

If you have any ideas of what you would like me to do on the following videos, post below.

One of the things I already did, but I didn't record and I want to do again is, going from 0 to 25ks at ::home while risking a custom, I may make a video like that when I can afford a

custom again :D (When I did that I died to CRMY 78 ags spec on the fight Nº 25, you can laugh now)

That's all hope you enjoy it!

There is also a player report in this video, when I win 150K risk fight at ::meth and I'm risking 300k,

CRIPPLEDNAN4 and KEYTRACKER team up to TB and barrage me.

(2:20 - 3:10 minutes)

• Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...