Bayern munchen v Real Madrid

austin jr

Madrid won easy in the end lol.

I want Juve to continue their destruction of Barca next.

Though I actually think Atletico deserve the trophy more, it represents a club that doesn't dominate their league or bought their success through over-priced people. Just always been a fan of the effort and teamwork to achieve what they have.

53 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Madrid won easy in the end lol.

I want Juve to continue their destruction of Barca next.

Though I actually think Atletico deserve the trophy more, it represents a club that doesn't dominate their league or bought their success through over-priced people. Just always been a fan of the effort and teamwork to achieve what they have.

I agree with you, pretty boring when Real, bayern or Barcelona wins all the shit. there is other great teams, for example atletico madrid & Juventus like you mentioned. hope they have a chance to bring home the champions league title!

37 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

hala madrid yeh they have won already  whos gon beat em lmao ?

juve dortmund monaco atletico wont : p

Well, the odds is low on Real. I agree, it's a big chance that they win and I don't think many teams have a big chance to win over them :/

15 minutes ago, Sandal said:

Man of the match? Marcelo

Who should win?  RMA

Who do you think will win Champions League? Rma will win it 

I agree with this, expect man of the match which was Ronaldo but I hope they don't win.