Panic2hard | Ft. Twin bullet | Duo pk vid trailer

Read YouTube description, 07 and private servers have been lacking enjoyment for me for some time now, That's when I decided to pick up editing, Stopped editing a couple months ago and since then I haven't done anything with it, Decided to make a duo pk video with the player known as Twin bullet and start editing + Making videos again. ( not only for roats but in the future, edited 07 pk vids ) Please show respect on the topic as to me and Twin have put hard work into this project and only wanted to post for people's enjoyment and for promoting the server to grow more without flame on the topic, That being said I hope you enjoy, full video will be uploaded in a couple weeks, Till then some new roat edits I've been working on will be uploaded. 

Twin bullet -  Me and Matt put a lot of time and effort into making this one of the best videos we possibly can make, We hope you tune in when the final video is completed. 

• Upvote 4
3 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Why do people make trailers for a vid there won't be any hype for? No1 knew/cared for a panic2hard and 'twin bullet' duo before and they won't care after

probably just lee v2 and u have no clips 

The game is just boring in general to me so I tried and make it interesting and fun with it editing duo vids & so on, Obviously no one knew about the duo till now so how would they care? You obviously just commented to be a dick head for what reason I don't know why, Calling me lee as if that's going to get me triggered is hilarious as you try to hard to get my attention " no clips " guess you would know what I have on my pc wouldn't you weirdo.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

stop trying 2 be this guy https://www.youtube.com/user/fenty259

Not trying to be Pan1c lol none of my edits are remotely close to his if you even watched the video instead of just trying to hate on my shit for no reason you would see that lmfao  

3 hours ago, Tupac said:

@Matt twin's first clip was dragged on a little too long, other than that looks dope.

looking forward to it.

Thanks fam 

7 minutes ago, H 3 R 0 Z said:

less spawn gear pure clips, more clips involving some skill based pking instead of rng. 

Solid editing work, less dragged out clips, less transitions, make it a bit faster pace. 

overall, 6/10 

:)

Finished version will have rock music ( not screamo) so will be a faster pace, We will be trying out a lot of different gears and different styles of pking to make it an actual pking video instead of just brid.

Thank you :) 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

mad ting

24 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

Reminds me of Lee(savior1st) with the editing but that KO @ 1min was silly, a BIG 18 while he was probably out of food for a video? cmon now lol any1 could do that.

hope to see more pure pking videos in the future tho!

I don't know if that's a compliment or not with the lee part, I know the 18 kill was silly twin didn't have any better clips at the time so i used it for the video.