got bugged at ::brid and died

name: dr4g0n sp34r

mate i was bridding with mexiburrito and out of nowhere my screen got bugged i clicked tab, food tried to run away but nothing worked. he killed me with barrages only  so its a ddos or a bug. i got screens also about how i died and how my screen went.

https://gyazo.com/94151e3110637e0a597da0b7fbbdc862

https://gyazo.com/136e27beec1dd79f24448260ae56e432

mate im mad that i died like this and lost alot of stuff. i hope i will be refunded.

1 hour ago, NoEdgePkForU said:

@Bind U Dead ty mate if u will help to refund me. but mate i swear i didnt expect this and if i would put up camtasia it would not get it so i made a gyazo fast. i was sooo angry because a random killed me and now he thinks he is better then me :( if u rf me i would be really happy.

You were "DDoSed" (apparently) and this is what you've got to say? "Now he thinks he is better then me" 

No, I don't think your "proof" is enough. Either you died because you're really bad or you disconnected and didn't exit your client.

Your fault 

12 minutes ago, NoEdgePkForU said:

@Alt @HICK0RY hickory like u killed some1 faggot l0l0ll0l0l talking shit and i died to ddos or bug brainded he barraged me to death i had tank gear u think i would survive. i had to make screen. if i xlogged i couldnt make screen moron.

Better than posting that though? Your screenshots wouldn't be enough evidence. 

You could've survived but you'd rather make a thread about "getting DDoSed" and saying "now he thinks he's better than me"

28 minutes ago, NoEdgePkForU said:

@Alt @HICK0RY hic kory like u killed some1 faggot l0l0ll0l0l talking shit and i died to ddos or bug brainded he barraged me to death i had tank gear u think i would survive. i had to make screen. if i xlogged i couldnt make screen moron.

thanks for ur set random

if u closed ur client u wouldnt have died u absolute fucking moron therefore u wouldnt need to screenie L M F A O location ur brain 

18 hours ago, HICK0RY said:

thanks for ur set random

if u closed ur client u wouldnt have died u absolute fucking moron therefore u wouldnt need to screenie L M F A O location ur brain 

Yeah, but how does that make him a fucking moron? Not a lot of people know that X-logging will save you, since that's not how it works on RS or other RSPS and it isn't really explained until it after it happens to you. What can be done? I dunno, how about a message at log in, or a "did you know" message saying you can close the client in the event of a client crash for the auto-escape system to save your character.