Cancerous kids of the day.

you are legit the cancer of roatpkz

you are NOT a good pker and never will be

IF u are somewhat a decent pker i would accept ur trashtalking but ur legit one of the most garbage jadpker that got recruited in vanquish a multi clan i've seen.

you are WAY too proud that u are in vanquish, try to be quiet like before because this is becomming real madness/

i wanted to say this a long time ago but was content moder 

evreythig in 1 sentence ;  STOP TALKING TRASH WHEN U ARE A GARBAGE PKER

legit go kys

2 hours ago, i always run said:

Introducing 2 cancerous players of the day and both from NBK lol, Chesters and Damiano a.k.a 1960. They both never get tired to trash talking lmao. So...ENJOY THE KILL PICS

chest1.png

chest2s.png

NEXT ONE

smoke3_1.pngsmoke3_2.png

smoke1.png

morrigans stat legs hahahahhee xherhrehedh:joy::joy:eeeeeeeeedhedddddddddheeeee:joy:eeeeexddd:joy:ddddxd:joy:xdxxxxx:joy::joy::joy::joy:dddddddddddddd3

7 hours ago, Mead said:

morrigans stat legs hahahahhee xherhrehedh:joy::joy:eeeeeeeeedhedddddddddheeeee:joy:eeeeexddd:joy:ddddxd:joy:xdxxxxx:joy::joy::joy::joy:dddddddddddddd3

Innovative ideas :D

5 hours ago, genj said:

People still use purple sweets?

I combo eat with brews, which means when brew gives 17hp and get get 1 - 5 go more

8 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

you are legit the cancer of roatpkz

you are NOT a good pker and never will be

IF u are somewhat a decent pker i would accept ur trashtalking but ur legit one of the most garbage jadpker that got recruited in vanquish a multi clan i've seen.

you are WAY too proud that u are in vanquish, try to be quiet like before because this is becomming real madness/

i wanted to say this a long time ago but was content moder 

evreythig in 1 sentence ;  STOP TALKING TRASH WHEN U ARE A GARBAGE PKER

legit go kys

1 more anal cancer lol, you were on rot lmao, what should I say?

2 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

LOL, try to be creative instead of using other peoples banter little weirdo. stop following ur hero's weirdo this is a rsps

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    synonyms: dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness, empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit, dishonesty, mendacity, pretense, duplicity; More
10 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

LOL, try to be creative instead of using other peoples banter little weirdo. stop following ur hero's weirdo this is a rsps

Lmao, mad af lololol. You're in #Rot lmao, quit talking.

17 hours ago, genj said:

Pretty sure u can drink 2x brew sips same time as u combo eat, u dont combo eat with smth that heals like a shrimp man wtf 

Lol

12 hours ago, 0192837465-Sam said:
hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    synonyms: dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness, empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit, dishonesty, mendacity, pretense, duplicity; More

LEGIT no idea tf u are, stay following me fan

4 hours ago, i always run said:

Lmao, mad af lololol. You're in #Rot lmao, quit talking.

Lol

i'm in the clan called g unit that killed ur leader smokedog for max

4 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

are u retarded lmfao hes not in renegades nd i died 2 a glitch pussy nigga lmfao you dont even play my server keep ur mouth shut go 2 clan discussion ive bitched u enough my son 

There you go..

3 hours ago, Persona said:

retard u died to gl bro wins

Now I'm done @pkmafia8

4 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

ur LEADER died what do you mean with g unit got slapped;p

Killing smokey ain't easy, you probably killed him after 57 fights, which means that you were lucky after and you're bragging about that kill up here, funny isn't it? How about 56 deaths? Who is in G unit? "Weakside" "Pid Can Smd" "Stoner Elite" or "Rot James"? I'm not the best nher but I slapped those kids in a 1v1 lol, recruit some fucking good players, then talk shit which might make some fucking sense.

8 hours ago, i always run said:

There you go..

Now I'm done @pkmafia8

Killing smokey ain't easy, you probably killed him after 57 fights, which means that you were lucky after and you're bragging about that kill up here, funny isn't it? How about 56 deaths? Who is in G unit? "Weakside" "Pid Can Smd" "Stoner Elite" or "Rot James"? I'm not the best nher but I slapped those kids in a 1v1 lol, recruit some fucking good players, then talk shit which might make some fucking sense.

smokey u didn't die due to tb glitch, when u tb ran out u changed ur fury to glory that means u werent spamclicking

and i always run all thse players u just named would slap u without a problem and pid can smd ain't in gunit :P

killing smokey ainn't easy? he died in 3mins 30 secs while he had raggers and he was tbed on full inv :P yh it wasn't hard 

i can't wait to catch ur ass in wilderness and claim another max set

when did i die to gl bro wins btw?

1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

smokey u didn't die due to tb glitch, when u tb ran out u changed ur fury to glory that means u werent spamclicking

and i always run all thse players u just named would slap u without a problem and pid can smd ain't in gunit :P

killing smokey ainn't easy? he died in 3mins 30 secs while he had raggers and he was tbed on full inv :P yh it wasn't hard 

i can't wait to catch ur ass in wilderness and claim another max set

when did i die to gl bro wins btw?

I have kill pic of weakside, want me to post?