game of thrones tonight

Almost guaranteed Jon snow fucks dany. Also im willing to bet sansa hits littlefinger with a spec and kills him (bout time tbh). Itll probably take the White Walkers the whole season to get down to the wall so i dont excpet much there. Im not so sure about this but look for jamie killing cersei when he realises shes batshit cray. Quite honestly i find it hard to speculate cuz there's potential for a lot of crazy shit to happen this season. This will probably be the best season yet hands down imo.

While it's only 7 episodes, I expect this season to be one of the best - if only because of the scale it promises with the collisions of Daenerys and Cersei. 

As for predictions, the White Walkers will likely break through the wall in the finale; Daenerys will score major victories over House Lannister; Euron will ally with Cersei, so there will definitely be a massive naval battle; Jamie will realise what a raging, mentally ill bitch Cersei is (potentially even kill her); Sam will discover how to kill the White Walkers (maybe save Jorah); Arya will make it back to Winterfell; Jon will be occupied with the Walkers (maybe bump into Bran) and leave Sansa to deal with the south.

EDIT: I forgot about Littlefinger, that fucker is definitely going to die.

Edited by Aelin
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Aelin said:

While it's only 7 episodes, I expect this season to be one of the best - if only because of the scale it promises with the collisions of Daenerys and Cersei. 

As for predictions, the White Walkers will likely break through the wall in the finale; Daenerys will score major victories over House Lannister; Euron will ally with Cersei, so there will definitely be a massive naval battle; Jamie will realise what a raging, mentally ill bitch Cersei is (potentially even kill her); Sam will discover how to kill the White Walkers (maybe save Jorah); Arya will make it back to Winterfell; Jon will be occupied with the Walkers (maybe bump into Bran) and leave Sansa to deal with the south.

EDIT: I forgot about Littlefinger, that fucker is definitely going to die.

I wish there were better fortunes for the Lannisters, personally I like Cersi and Jamie especially Tyrion, GRRM confirmed ending would be bitter sweet so Cersi on the throne with a heavy price? like her armies depleted, or Jon gets the throne then dies. 

Spoilers. 

Related image

Jesus that opening or that ending I legitimately can't tell which one I liked more. Arya stark perfecting that illusion/faceless man magic/voice mimicking, hell even personality. As each man sipped that final gulp she began her speech of how their shrewd victory cost their lives. They got off easy last seasons ending she fed Walter his sons in a fucking soup and slit his throat, told those Frey men that the north remembers and winter has fucking come. The ending though was great as well, Dany taking in her ancestral home and trying to connect with it and her ancestors spiritually, basking in the nostalgia of her once great familys dynasty. Before pretty much closing off all that sentimental goodness and pretty much saying ok let's get to work, we got niggas to kill, lands to annex, people to subjugate. And a queen cersei to be prepared as dragon meat. 

Honestly though? there's a good chance Aryas plan to kill Cersei fails and gets herself killed, and I certainly don't want that.  

Edited by Sage fest
34 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

Don't talk about things you enjoy on a forum that's inclusive, shown by boards that aren't rsps based. It makes us that haven't seen the show salty/jealous/judgemental. 

giphy.gif

tbh im just waiting for them to find out arya is still alive

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Sage fest said:

Don't talk about things you enjoy on a forum that's inclusive, shown by boards that aren't rsps based. It makes us that haven't seen the show salty/jealous/judgemental. 

giphy.gif

I've seen the show its awful I regret watching it lmfao,  way too much hype behind it. 

10 hours ago, Hatcx said:

I've seen the show its awful I regret watching it lmfao,  way too much hype behind it. 

If you have only seen the first season then you need to rethink what you just said, the storyline picks up in seasons 2-3 and is insane anytime afterwards