Warning - (Titan's/Virgin's/Weirdnigga's)

Matt

-

Dear Players of Roat pkz

Watch out for these virgins, Leaking Ip's and other information, Obviously a joke of a clan if they are coming from the server dawn.

https://gyazo.com/6d46175d275b2535d688353a7803399a

https://gyazo.com/88d6dc3f3d6ec9d4e7184c2d854374d1

https://gyazo.com/86b62b0ef017bae0289488c05feb144b

Clearly they got my information, If you think they got yours, Change your passwords and record everything when fighting them or speaking to them.

Proof there willing to go the extra mile and ddos, https://gyazo.com/9db1054c2ee7c5225d549f7ebc0b44eb

YALL BEEN WARNED 

I don't rock with Spartans like that anymore but since they the only clan still playing I expect them too bully titans off roats like g unit, Could careless though

Cause I don't play like that anymore, Just wanted to let you guy's know lol even if they were joking they still leaked important information so that's enough proof

to show that they will take action in other ways.

- Matt

Edited by Matt

10 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

@Smackd or @JBLIND™ should be able to deal with this with no issue rip any ip's used for those accounts

They can't do anything yet, Spoke to smackd, That's why I'm warning apparently not enough to ban them maybe enough to mute, If anyone got proof of them breaking rules or anything make a post (: 

12 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Slapped these trolls silly don't take them serious they're all sweaty trolls 

Ik lol made one of them tab 10 times in a row and still had the nerve to speak lol 

26 minutes ago, Tupac said:

These guys are fucking retarded lmao they probably don't know what to do with your IP other than find your provider and city. Has happened to me before just change your ip dw

regardless, I'm calling on @Why Gg, @SmokeyMontana, and all the other dirty dogs in Spartans to push these fuckboys back to roblox :a7e: 

Back to minecraft they go

44 minutes ago, Matt said:

They can't do anything yet, Spoke to smackd, That's why I'm warning apparently not enough to ban them maybe enough to mute, If anyone got proof of them breaking rules or anything make a post (: 

nah if that's what was said they just don't want to just yet they'll let it get out of hand because if i can be banned and muted for shit less then this they could do something about it key word is could

Why don't you roll up the logs, and show where you said you don't use verizon, and you prior told me that you live in Queens? You were so heated to the point you had to make a thread to try to get me. Now let me be fair to you, you're the type of guy that has no chance in getting any of us ingame pking wise, nor have we seen you pk post level 1 wild. So, you resort to this shit, made me laugh. We'll destroy you in any way you want. We'll make you bend the knee. We'll make you pay us to pk. That doesn't go only for you, goes to your buddy smackd who spawned brews on a half tb, a report is coming in that random's way lmfao what a whale. Anyways you get the point. #Titans #Pm4aWayOut

9 hours ago, Matt said:

I don't rock with Spartans like that anymore but since they the only clan still playing I expect them too bully titans off roats like g unit, Could careless though

"i don't rock with spartans like that anymore but since they the only clan still playing i expect them to bully titans of roats like g unit"

How can u say that spartans bullied us, when all of their members have died including their leaders? Resulting in them faking killpics on keytracker

THE ONLY reason why g unit left roatpkz is because smackd mac banned keytrackre don't eve say  that g unit got bullied of roatpkz, we were the one bullying spartans lmfao

PS: @titans ur members are dying on dawn

1 hour ago, 667 said:

Tbh what is this proof for? They obviously are joking around and they haven't broken any rules or ddos'ed.

Also why are people calling for Spartans for help vs Titans, look what happened last time...

https://gyazo.com/452999ad35f17bf251c7424516edcaa6

lmfao pk leader down

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

2f2bcba0bf628965d3715ff6b14085cd.png

gJvCHFHoRw2RxxkYwBeP1A.png

SWoht4e3SnyLGaQ5aIkUbA.png

Check the score btw (4 vs 11) 

how can u even be proud bout that, ur PK LEADER died within 2 days of them playing LMFAO

3 hours ago, Hatcx said:

These the same guys that got cleared off here by a g unit and let me kill 3 of their members while it happened LOL

People in NBK been killing these dudes for their basics already 

Is it warm in Australia this time a year?? u a evil donkey man

2 hours ago, titanswhat said:

"i don't rock with spartans like that anymore but since they the only clan still playing i expect them to bully titans of roats like g unit"

How can u say that spartans bullied us, when all of their members have died including their leaders? Resulting in them faking killpics on keytracker

THE ONLY reason why g unit left roatpkz is because smackd mac banned keytrackre don't eve say  that g unit got bullied of roatpkz, we were the one bullying spartans lmfao

PS: @titans ur members are dying on dawn

lmfao pk leader down

how can u even be proud bout that, ur PK LEADER died within 2 days of them playing LMFAO

You're down in kills and have 0 singles kills

Oh and another one of ur members just died lol 

13 minutes ago, sophia said:

Looks like pussy2hard is scared 😂😂😂😂😂

Not scared of these nerds lol just wanted everyone to know how much of a loser they really are lol If I was scared I wouldn't of told them to pull up 

44 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

LOL

yEaH BROOO letME Search up that email adress thats connected to the forums on google

YeeeAAhh BOYS RSPS LEAK WITH THE WRONG IP WE GO HIM NOW LADS

lol that's how they feel powerful by getting information from emails lol 

7 hours ago, WE NS said:

Why don't you roll up the logs, and show where you said you don't use verizon, and you prior told me that you live in Queens? You were so heated to the point you had to make a thread to try to get me. Now let me be fair to you, you're the type of guy that has no chance in getting any of us ingame pking wise, nor have we seen you pk post level 1 wild. So, you resort to this shit, made me laugh. We'll destroy you in any way you want. We'll make you bend the knee. We'll make you pay us to pk. That doesn't go only for you, goes to your buddy smackd who spawned brews on a half tb, a report is coming in that random's way lmfao what a whale. Anyways you get the point. #Titans #Pm4aWayOut

You're the biggest whale I've ever seen, Started bringing up information on me from your "source" I make a post showing how much of a virgin you are and you want to act like u didn't sit in game trying to figure out my entire life lmfao I said where I'm from cause if u wanna bring up irl u can come meet me irl and say shit to my face otherwise keep my name out your mouth you dumb pussy and stop playing the victim card cause your not about it. 

4 hours ago, 667 said:

Tbh what is this proof for? They obviously are joking around and they haven't broken any rules or ddos'ed.

Also why are people calling for Spartans for help vs Titans, look what happened last time...

https://gyazo.com/452999ad35f17bf251c7424516edcaa6

They haven't broken any rules except leak irl information, wrong information or not they still tried and that shows how much of a retard you titan kids are lol I've seen a couple of your members get bullied last night at brid no point in arguing with trolls

7 hours ago, Nh danny said:

How is this proof tho?

It's proof that there willing to pull up irl information can u not read? It's not a report it's a warning to roat pkz players 

36 minutes ago, Aids Homo 87 said:

no1 cares about these newgen randoms they are harmless af i'll go full hard on em if they keep piping up

Never met bigger nerds in my life tbh lmfao 

20 hours ago, Hatcx said:

LOL

yEaH BROOO letME Search up that email adress thats connected to the forums on google

YeeeAAhh BOYS RSPS LEAK WITH THE WRONG IP WE GO HIM NOW LADS

He was shaking in fear

19 hours ago, Smackd said:

You're down in kills and have 0 singles kills

Oh and another one of ur members just died lol 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDlzvmshRMc&feature=youtu.be 

Second clip is your boy tanking like 8 levels