qol and few store changes

i like ctrl zoom, or middle mouse click zoom.

i agree it should not count against your KDR, same for funpk in my opinion

disagree with all except crystal shield, crystal shield needs to be worse than blessed spirit shield in terms of range def imo, but not really that big of a deal

7 hours ago, killer59875 said:

1. ctrl scroll zoom in / zoom out
You can already use your mouse scroller to zoom-in and out. 

2. dueling deaths not counting towards pvp deaths.(pretty stupid to lose kdr from dueling)
Agreed. 

3. whips, fury, crystal shield, d[], and ALL godswords being added to the pkp shop (even for a little bit) rather than being completely free.
I support this but Gretar won't do it he wants Roat to be slightly different to other servers in that not all rare items are worth PKP.

But I suggest just making the Fury and the Crystal shield PKP if anything. 

@Gretar 'd 

1 hour ago, JBLIND™ said:

@Gretar 'd 

thank you, the scroll in wasn't working for me until now Idk why I only tried it once a few days ago when I started then just didnt look into it anymore.  I'd love to see these come into game especially swapping a few things to pkp shop and or making them worth more in pkp shop. the worst is crystal shield and d[] being completely free and not adding any risk for these people in complete tank ragging/attacking without risking anything.

also maybe changing the speed you can scroll in, because its quite slow.. lol

Edited by killer59875
8 hours ago, killer59875 said:

why shouldn't there be a zoom in / out feature? thats retarded... also these items should be 10-30 pkp since they are used very often and have more ko potential then they should for being completely free.

there is a zoom in and out feature lol, go on options and click the mouse zoom button, im saying the ctrl zoom is retarded

this will never happen roatpkz prices are ok how they are anyway

21 hours ago, Persona said:

there is a zoom in and out feature lol, go on options and click the mouse zoom button, im saying the ctrl zoom is retarded

this will never happen roatpkz prices are ok how they are anyway

it def should happen because it would make the eco better.. more items in the pkp shop less items that are op for no pkp cost. think about the server.