Free Advertising Options?

Ako

I'm sure that me and many other would want the server to grow much more. And I'm also sure most of the people who want it to, also don't really want to pay for a real advertisement to be placed somewhere. Other than voting, are there any ways to advertise roatz that is free?

Just now, Rijkerd2 said:

@Gretarplease invest in ytbers.

24 minutes ago, Ako said:

I'm sure that me and many other would want the server to grow much more. And I'm also sure most of the people who want it to, also don't really want to pay for a real advertisement to be placed somewhere. Other than voting, are there any ways to advertise roatz that is free?

You'll soon learn in life that nothing is actually 'free'. Well apart from @Tupac's sister. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, takes said:

i'm sure there is a rsps sub reddit somewhere if there is getting a promo vid to top page would def help, also more appealing events possibly. but i agree the 75 players at 8:00 pm is a little bit of a drag

didnt even think about reddit, indeed there is a RSPS subreddit, going to make a post on it

edit: here's the reddit post i made for anyone interested. 

Edited by Ako
added reddit link

19 hours ago, Killbob said:

We don't need spammers on other server saying come join roatpkz

True that just leads to attacks from other servers back here. 

What I sometimes do (IDK if it helps) is promote RPKZ to OSRS players via comment section or live chat on YT/Twitch vids. Aside from this all you can really do is advertise on other RS related forums that allow it and won't remove the thread, such as some botting forums, RWT sites, basically cheat sites (example Sythe) and places like that. 

This is how I got into RSPS many years ago, I got a Fcape on RS for some dude and he paid me with free items and donor rank on his RSPS. Then by voting I discovered Runelocus, and then more servers from there..

On 10/25/2017 at 7:39 AM, Ako said:

didnt even think about reddit, indeed there is a RSPS subreddit, going to make a post on it

edit: here's the reddit post i made for anyone interested. 

I would have gotten permissions before posting this.

OT: 
Gretar has refused in the past to get paid advertisements (I even offered to pay...) 
No idea why, but that's his word so respect it.

14 hours ago, Zoradz said:

I would have gotten permissions before posting this.

OT: 
Gretar has refused in the past to get paid advertisements (I even offered to pay...) 
No idea why, but that's his word so respect it.

didn't realize it was a big deal. If it is, i can take it down