How would you revive pure pking?

I miss pure pking but seems to be dead with the exception of maybe 1 person standing there waiting or 2 people there fighting for awhile. Some people think bh did nothing to affect pure pking, others do like myself.

I personally would like to have bounty hunter disabled for first time loggers because when bh first came out, most pures just boosted their combat 5 or so levels to gain an advantage from the pre set combat level then it just died out. Making pure tribrid set up to 83 combat was a nice touch in a way but hasn't done much for other pure pkers.

I've only been playing this server for almost a year so idk if pure pking has been dead like this before or not but I spoke to someone recently that said pure pking used to be packed a year ago.

e825eb352680860c7f98d842ada50231.png

(Showing that it's empty in pure side)

8f0b9e9e55ff04e6409eaf3410ee0926.png

Edited by trihard456
36 minutes ago, Gretar said:

yes I agree needs to be revived, if you have any suggestions post them here!

1. Certain shop with items that can only be purchased with points only obtainable by Pure Pking? (New untradable cosmetics).

2. PK scrolls that rewards you for PKing in Pure levels.

Positive that this could help make Pure PKing active again.

My suggestion would be kind of like 

6 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Ring me when it's back, because lack of 1 def pking is why I don't play this game anymore

Suggestion:

Add some sort of task system for bonus PKP (eg "your assignment is to kill X pures/zerks/mains)

Pk bots 

But make it a chance that you could get the prayer scrolls by pure pking.

now, this would make pure pking AMAZING money but it would probably make pure pking more active

Disable whip for 1 def players (or make the whip cost pkp)

Not sure if the defence stat difference that disabled zerks from attacking pures is still in place. But make sure that its a thing

Add variety to the pure scene, host events specifically for pures at edge, promote its popularity as much as possible