"Ism0kepurp" Fake

7 minutes ago, Aqeelxo said:

So I've been friends with @ism0kepurp for a while (5+ years) and a lot of you might've noticed theres another guy with the name "Ism0kepurps" 

I didn't really care but after meeting the guy and seeing how toxic he was, I was pretty annoyed about him having the same name

Just wanted everyone to be aware its not the same person 

Yo man wassup! I play again now :D

I appreciate you mentioning this as mAny people think that noobs is me so I thank you for the awareness post my friend! :-) and I like how you wrote out I'm a really great person and then deleted it! I still take it as a compliment and thankyou good sir :)

This dudes name is ism0kepurp(s) with a "S" 

Also i got 14600 kills so ::kdr proves it :P

Edited by ism0kepurp
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

Actually thought that was you, lol.

Welcome back my guy.

@Aqeelxo Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks dude! :D

Yeah this guy has apparently got a lot of AGS's given to him for free pretending to be me the fucker 😂 forever getting pms  (you owe me ags) ahaha! 

I bet you theres hella loads of people going yeaaaah ism0ke is a fake mother fucker reading this post xD

Edited by ism0kepurp
1 hour ago, ism0kepurp said:

I appreciate you mentioning this as mAny people think that noobs is me so I thank you for the awareness post my friend! :-) and I like how you wrote out I'm a really great person and then deleted it! I still take it as a compliment and thankyou good sir :)

Lmaoo I deleted it cuz I wasn't entering anything :P sorry ! :D

12 hours ago, ism0kepurp said:

tbh i think it's kinda funny after all these years people still have to be told isn't that account old? lmao

Just now, Smackd said:

Lol, not understanding my point.

I’m saying he didn’t create his account with the intentions to impersonate you.

My admin comment was sarcastic. If you want the truth I love ya smackd. But far from the point it's very obvious he had the intentions, I still remember him telling me this on an alt a good 3 years ago :) doesn't bother me man! Just when friends like you give him shit thinking he is me I get the end of the stick 

On 1/2/2018 at 8:40 AM, Ban152 said:

"ism0kepurp" is well known as "Sam" and "ism0kepurps" is lithuanian guy who doesnt even pretend to be "ism0kepurp"

Okay ... and I know this ... 

Btw, he does pretend to be Sam but aside that, the point was for others to know that there's two different people.