Broken game?

Rijkerd2

26 minutes ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

Be glad that you can play instead of spamming appeals on forums?

im not spamming appeals u fucking downy

41 minutes ago, Suor said:

Talking like that aint gonna get u nowhere b

talking like that is not gonna get your staff back either

• Hmmm 1

I've been hearing about Client Freezes, but it's never happened to me. Whenever I have 2-3 Clients on at the same time, it tends to lag whenever I teleport/Moved to a location. I also recall a few Private Servers which would freeze when you Press an arrow Key as soon as you teleport in to a zone. Keep in mind that not everyone experiences Client Freezes so, in order to prevent this from happening to others in the future, could you please give us more details regarding your Client-Crash? :thinking:

Edited by Alkosor

2 hours ago, Alkosor said:

I've been hearing about Client Freezes, but it's never happened to me. Whenever I have 2-3 Clients on at the same time, it tends to lag whenever I teleport/Moved to a location. I also recall a few Private Servers which would freeze when you Press an arrow Key as soon as you teleport in to a zone. Keep in mind that not everyone experiences Client Freezes so, in order to prevent this from happening to others in the future, could you please give us more details regarding your Client-Crash? :thinking:

Could cause freezing by hopping from client to client, so from my main to my alt what probably happend. It totally gets frozen, and after a minute or two it logs me off. When i logged back in i already lost my shit, there was nothing i could do lol. Also the first time happening to me. Maybe earlier but cant remember as of now. I personally think @Gretar is responsible for this and maybe he could reply back with fixing the issue instead of turning blind when its about refunding.

17 hours ago, Rijkerd2 said:

Could cause freezing by hopping from client to client, so from my main to my alt what probably happend. It totally gets frozen, and after a minute or two it logs me off. When i logged back in i already lost my shit, there was nothing i could do lol. Also the first time happening to me. Maybe earlier but cant remember as of now. I personally think @Gretar is responsible for this and maybe he could reply back with fixing the issue instead of turning blind when its about refunding.

or you could stop bitching since you're unbanned and wait till he gets on. 

11 minutes ago, Rijkerd2 said:

how am i in the wrong for this when i have no control over it lol?

Not saying you're wrong, man. Just saying that the tone you posted with isn't really approachable. Well, that's according to my perspective.

Edited by phpino

On 13-3-2018 at 9:12 PM, phpino said:

Not saying you're wrong, man. Just saying that the tone you posted with isn't really approachable. Well, that's according to my perspective.

Sorry, saw it wrong. But eventually you will get pissed if stuff like this still happens after 6 years. Especially when its my bank and losing like that just triggered me. Nor is he replying or trying to figure it out. 

@Gretar

2 hours ago, Rijkerd2 said:

Sorry, saw it wrong. But eventually you will get pissed if stuff like this still happens after 6 years. Especially when its my bank and losing like that just triggered me. Nor is he replying or trying to figure it out. 

@Gretar

Hmm...I see. I get where you're coming from.

• Nice 1