Why do I keep dcing

2 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

Usually happens if you click/spam-click on the Minimap the second after you teleport.

Try to avoid clicking on the Minimap until your teleport animation is done, and you're at the teleport destination.

Only thing I click is either home teleport as I teleport to lower wildy via obelisk or I just freeze when I teleport somewhere

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

very strange, do u have a vid or gif of it happening?

nah, I don't record anything when I play this server but I'll start recording next time. It's happened the past 2 days I've played since coming back. My whole screen just freezes or black screens. It actually happened more than once yesterday, once when I was at home afk for a few minutes.

Edited by trihard456
20 minutes ago, trihard456 said:

nah, I don't record anything when I play this server but I'll start recording next time. It's happened the past 2 days I've played since coming back. My whole screen just freezes or black screens. It actually happened more than once yesterday, once when I was at home afk for a few minutes.

Are you on the latest client? Like can you open shops and see the deadman chest?

37 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

What are you not happy about sir

off topic but I dislike the idea of godswords aside from ags being unspawnable specifically for new players because personally it was aids starting out as a new player till I main pked with dds-gs combo. Who the fuck is going to use an sgs, bgs, zammy gs outside of that. #makegodswordsgreatagain. 

2 minutes ago, trihard456 said:

off topic but I dislike the idea of godswords aside from ags being unspawnable specifically for new players because personally it was aids starting out as a new player till I main pked with dds-gs combo. Who the fuck is going to use an sgs, bgs, zammy gs outside of that. #makegodswordsgreatagain. 

no

3 hours ago, trihard456 said:

Takes an average of 20 kills to get a godsword, lol kids who pk only in spawnables are the only ones upset about having to risk something.

An item that can wack a 60 shouldn’t be free, also being 1k that’s also nothing aswell to rake up whilst pking.

38 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Takes an average of 20 kills to get a godsword, lol kids who pk only in spawnables are the only ones upset about having to risk something.

An item that can wack a 60 shouldn’t be free, also being 1k that’s also nothing aswell to rake up whilst pking.

Only whacks a 60 when you boost your stats 

12 hours ago, Smackd said:

You don't even know me. Rich coming from someone who is one of the richest in game. And where did you get 20 kills from? My opinion is coming from a perspective from when I started. There's no good way to start pking nowadays. This server is just becoming trash with the transition of pvming and economy. I'm not upset for myself, I'm upset at how you, along with other veterans pushing to make the game less fun for new players. Nothing says exciting like 5 karambwans from a key btw. 

Edited by trihard456

also dds is awful so that should of really been fixed before they did the big update 

45 minutes ago, trihard456 said:

You don't even know me. Rich coming from someone who is one of the richest in game. And where did you get 20 kills from? My opinion is coming from a perspective from when I started. There's no good way to start pking nowadays. This server is just becoming trash with the transition of pvming and economy. I'm not upset for myself, I'm upset at how you, along with other veterans pushing to make the game less fun for new players. Nothing says exciting like 5 karambwans from a key btw.